CHAPTER - 6

Jungkook closed his eyes not knowing how to answer Taehyungie who was having fun teasing her little wifey. Taehyungie chuckle and wrapped her arms around kook's tiny waist pull him closer to her and joined their forehead.

"You know angel, you look so beautiful when you blush and i'm more than happy knowing it's because of me." She said booping her nose with his who slowly open his eyes and push her lightly away from him and said.

"Hu..hubby you should be fresh up, everyone is waiting for us to have breakfast." Jungkook said while arranging the bed more like showing he was very busy right now so he don't have time to answer her. Taehyungie shake her head at his silly act and agree to play with it so without complaining she immediately went to fresh up and do her morning routine.

Taehyungie laughed looking at the mirror when she remembered how Jungkook ran to the washroom not even giving her a chance to say anything. She frowned and took a look at the text on her phone only to clenched her jaw controlling her anger and sighed when a text popup on her phone saying something important come up on office and she needs there. She went out from their room to make a call to her secretary to know about the situation.

Jungkook comes out wearing a floral print simple dress, he loves to cross dress and his family supports him in his every wish.

Even tho Jungkook met with his in-laws twice he understands how loving and supporting they are so he doesn't need to worry about any judgmenting eyes

Even tho Jungkook met with his in-laws twice he understands how loving and supporting they are so he doesn't need to worry about any judgmenting eyes. After a little touch up he went downstairs not seeing Taehyungie he decided to downstairs hoping she will down there.

Yoominsoek and twins were giggling while talking mostly twins were explaining something to their parents who were listening very attentively making Jungkook confuse.

"Goodmorning kookie" yoongi said when he notice confused Jungkook.

"Goodmorning eomma" he said with a bright bunny smile making everyone cooed at him.

"Where is Taehyungie , Jungkook? " hobi asked jungkook who was about to answer but stopped hearing.

"I'm here momma.."