CHAPTER - 7

Jungkook's pov

After clamming my heart I decided to go downstairs if momma and Eomma needed any help in the kitchen. But they both didn't let me do anything which made me remember about eomma. I had a good time bonding with all of them and was happy to be part of a loving family, being with them they didn't let me miss eomma or appa nor did they let me leave out from any conversation. Eomma (Yoongi) and momma (Hobi) told me about Taehyungie's childhood funny and embarrassing stories ,also they showed her photos of her little self which i loved and laughed wholeheartedly knowing how naughty she was. I'm so glad to appa(Jimin) who didn't let me know the absence of appa(Namjoon) even tho he was busy with arrangements for the party tonight. And about the twins, they were always with me to entertain me doing something crazy which led them to get scolded by momma and Eomma was always there to help them out from momma's scold. In this short period Yoomin and Minseok made a special place in my heart, i always wanted to have siblings when i was little and now two, they are only three years younger than me but still they behave like a baby. I had a beautiful day but something was still missing.

Yes Her, I missed her....

I missed my hubby, my taehyungie very much.

End of Jungkook's pov

Jungkook blushed at his thought, that how naturally his heart started to claim taehyungie as his.

On the other side with Taehyungie were busy with reading the documents but got disturbed by a nock on the door.

"Come in" she said in her deep dominant voice. But frowned when she saw her PA with a bouquet.

"Congratulations on your wedding from me and all our staff, ma'am" mrs lee politely said to her boss who just responded with a nod

"Congratulations on your wedding from me and all our staff, ma'am" mrs lee politely said to her boss who just responded with a nod. Mrs lee worked for her company for 6 years now. Mrs lee started to work at park industries after her husband's death to take care of her children. And in the company only Mrs lee has the courage to face an angry short tempered Taehyungie when she's at her worst phase. Because taehyungie respect Mrs Lee after seeing her loyalty and sincerity towards their company.

And not wanting to disturb Taehyungie more mrs lee kept the bouquet near the table and went out. She looked at the beautiful bouquet for a few minutes and it didn't take much time to form a small smile on her lips remembering about a person with a certain bambi eyes.