Author's Note

Dedication

This book is from the Lord to every Christian creative writer out there. Even if you don't consider yourself to be one, God has placed a unique seed of creativity in you. Cheers to your finding and maximizing it.

~~~

Author's Note

Hi guys! Thanks so much for clicking on this book to read. You will not regret investing your time to read this, I promise you.

Scribe Anointing was born in response to the writing contest hosted on SIA EWAGS Writing Challenge 1.0 hosted by Vera Genesis on Facebook.

I was recognized as one of the top 25 writers in that contest, out of about 100 participants. Glory to God!

In a way, this story is a precious baby to me because 50% of the story was a remix of my experiences as a writer.

This same pattern was seen in my first novel, A Pastor's Daughter's Diary, where, to a certain extent, the main character mirrors my life.
I guess I have been taking the writing advice "Write what you are familiar with" to the next level.

Perhaps you are a Christian creative writer of any sort, or somewhere in you, you sense that this is something you want to do, this story is a must-read for you!

On the other hand, for you thinking, "Oh! I'm not a Christian writer, what does this have to do with me?"
There are many reasons why you should read this story. Majorly, to be able to appreciate the behind-the-scenes experience of writers and to learn how to support them.

Please, feel free to share this book with others. If you would like to have a PDF or Epub soft copy version of the book, please reach out to me via private message and I will give you access to them.

God bless you. Happy reading!