Chapter 1

YOU POV:

I turned into a human and landed on Toothless.

"I'm going to find Heather" I said.

"No, I will find her. You help the others free the Typhomerings" said Hiccup.

"Hiccup I can shapeshift into any dragon that exist. Meaning I can sneak around better then you. I should be the one to go" I said.

"They're right Hiccup, they can become invisible" said Astrid.

"Okay, but be safe" said Hiccup.

"Says the unsafe brother" I joked.

"Just go" said Hiccup annoyed.

I shapeshifted into a dragon and flew off. I flew looking for where Heather would be. I have to find her. There are cages all over but where would Viggo keep a human? I saw Heather's axe laying on the ground by a cage. Bingo.

I flew over to it and landed before shapeshifting into a human. I looked around to make sure no one else is here and broke the lock. Heather was inside under a blanket. I opened the door and entered the cage.

"Heather, it's me. I'm here to get you out" I whispered.

I walked up to Heather and pulled the blanket to reveal it's not Heather. It's not even a girl. It's a man. The man stood up and turned to face me as I grabbed my knife.

"I'm impressed, Hiccup sure is full of surprises" said the man. 

"Who are you" I asked pointing my knife at the man. 

"Oh where are my manners? Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm Viggo Grimborn. Leader of the dragon hunters. You must be (y/n) I assume" said the man. 

"I am" I said. 

"Lovely to finally meet you then. My brother said that you were weird but he forgot to mention how beautiful you are" said Viggo. 

Is he serious? 

"I assume Ryker told you about my autism" I said. 

"Yes, I did some research on that. Ryker only said you have terrible eye contact like how you are right now. But I assumed the possibility of it just being autism" said Viggo. 

"Alright let's cut the shit" I said putting my knife down. 

"Where is Heather" I asked. 

"I'm afraid you won't be finding her (y/n). Heather is safely hidden. However you are free to go look for her and I'll give you a head start" said Viggo. 

"Why" I asked. 

"Because I'm in a generous mood. Plus if I didn't the game would end here and that's not any fun" said Viggo. 

"Okay, now I have a friend to find" I said. 

I ran out of the cage and around outside. I could shapeshift but I feel like Viggo will be expecting that. I turned a corner and came to a halt as I saw hunters with the flightmare. 

"Shame, I was expecting you would make it farther" said Viggo. 

I turned and saw Viggo on top of a cage. He hopped down and stood in front of it. 

"What do you want" I asked pointing my knife at him. 

"The thing that you and the others stole from me" said Viggo. 

I tried to think. Does he mean? 

"You mean the dragon eye" I asked. 

"Dragon eye, I hope you don't mind but I will be using that" said Viggo. 

"Fine, as long as you understand that this isn't burger king" I said. 

Everyone was confused. 

"It's a inside joke. Never mind" I said. 

"Very well, return the dragon eye and I'll let you and your friends go" said Viggo. 

"Sorry, but I don't have it" I said. 

I put my knife away. 

"Freeze them" said Viggo. 

I was about to transform when the flightmare shot mist at me. I was frozen in place and in human form. Viggo walked up to me.