Start Of Something New!

Jennie smiled as she came off the air plane. The wind blew in her long hair freely and the sun shone on her porcelain skin. It felt so nice she almost considered taking of her sun hat and glasses despite knowing what chaos it would bring.

"It was right to come here."

The girl's features suddenly expressed surprise,"Oh? Right!"

She reached into the handbag around her shoulder and took out a poke ball. Throwing it up in the air with a smile, a blue and white seel came out. The features of the creature that stood out most were its mimic of a frilly dress and its ears that looked like balloons stocked together.

 The features of the creature that stood out most were its mimic of a frilly dress and its ears that looked like balloons stocked together

"Meet Kalos, Brionne! We're finally here!"

The answer she got from the creature was an enthusiastic repeat of its own name.

"Ma'am!"

The two turned around to see a man who looked to be in his late thirty carrying two large blue suitcases.

He huffed as he dragged them to her,"Couldn't you wait until I see you off the plane?"

Jennie giggled,"Sorry Bernard."

She didn't sound sorry at all.

Bernard sighed before straightening up,"The car is going to arrive to pick you up in twenty minutes."

She smiled wide,"Twenty! We can look around for a while then!"

The butler didn't feel the same,"Miss Jennifer-"

The girl ignored him and ran off,"Come on Brionne!"

With a cheerful sound, the Pokémon bounded after its owner.
_____________
They were at a small cafe and were sitting just outside of it at one of the available tables.

"This is delicious!"

Jennie was eating a piece of cake diligently. It seemed to be a type of chocolate cake.

Brionne was next to her enjoying her own cake. It look clean bites out of the pastry and it was gone in a few minutes.

Jennie dabbed her mouth with a napkin when she was finished and looked over to Bernard who was watching them eat.

"How long?"

The man pulled out a pocket watch,"Two minutes. They must be in the city by now milady."

And as he informed, exactly two minutes later a black limo pulled up by the cafe.

Bernard walked up to it and checked the driver before beckoning Jennie over, opening the door.

Taking her bag, Jennie entered the car with Brionne bouncing in just after her.

She heard a sigh of relief once she was in the car and couldn't help but smile.

"Mother."

A lady sat beside Jennie, in full white clothing and short black hair,"Jennifer."