Delilah In Discretion Publishing & Moving to Patreon and Kindle Vella

HIS POSSESSION IN DISCRETION IS FINALLY PUBLISHED! 

READ ON KINDLE UNLIMITED OR GET YOUR COPY TODAY!

DELILAH IN DISCRETION WILL BE FOLLOWING IN THE SAME FOOTSTEPS FOR PUBLISHING, AND HALF OF THE BOOK WILL BE REMOVED FROM WATTPAD ON APRIL 11th!

Questions you have will be answered below.

When will you publish?

I hope the book will be available on most platforms by the end of August or September/October. Could take longer depending on the editing time.

What about its status on Wattpad?

Unfortunately, soon, I will be taking this book down from Wattpad and putting the draft version on my Patreon and Kindle Vella.

You can either access the book through joining Basic Updates tier or join the All Inclusive Updates, which will include all early updates, exclusive access to bonus chapters, priority requests for updates and more!

Link in bio or find it at

All Links (Patreon, Instagram,TikTok, etc.) @ https://authorskangel.carrd.co/

Find me on Patreon: Author S.K. Angel (iiLoveydoveii)

Link: https://www.patreon.com/authorskangel

As for Kindle Vella, I will put the link soon when it is available, but for now, you can follow my author page for updates on when it will be available

Link in the comments:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/S.K.-Angel/author/B0CRPHLGF8?ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

-Angel/author/B0CRPHLGF8?ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

Why keep half the book up at all if HPID is already published?

Eh, I thought about this, and it's going to be kind of awkward, but I am only keeping some of it up, 20-ish chapters for a sneak peek of what is to come. 

What about the copyright infringement you dealt with? Will it still be on any other platforms?

No, it will not, I have been working endlessly to get my books off of these other writing platforms and contacting the publisher who unrightfully allowed someone to plagiarize my books.

No fair! This book has been up for 4 years, and you're taking it down to make money and publish it!?!!?!?

Yes, that is exactly what I am doing. I have other stand-alone books I am working on and still post to Wattpad regularly. I hope you can understand. x

And you're only going to give us one more week to read? 

Yes, fair. As I work on my other books, edit this book, and work to publish it in stores, it will be up until April 11th, and afterward, I will be moving it to Patreon and Kindle Vella.

After April 11th, only 20 chapters will be available on Wattpad, the rest will be moved to Patreon and Kindle Vella.

All chapters will be moved off of Wattpad when the book is fully published.

What about the prequel/book #3?

I have not started working on the prequel, I think I will still be publishing it to Wattpad and Patreon; however, it will still be on the road to actually publishing it in stores as well when it is done.

This is the plan! However, things happen, and plans may change. Until further notice, this will be the schedule, agenda, plan, or whatever you want to call it..

I love you all. I hope you'll be able to help me continue in my journey to becoming a full-fledged author! Much love. x