Chapter 16

"I love it when you call me señoritaI wish I could pretend I didn't need yaBut every touch is ooh la la laIt's true, la la laOoh, I should be runningOoh, you keep me coming for you"

I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for you"

"I love it when you call me señoritaI wish I could pretend I didn't need yaBut every touch is ooh la la laIt's true, la la laOoh, I should be runningOoh, you keep me coming for you"

Delilah's POV

I pulled my hair into a messy bun and sighed as I looked in the mirror. School had let out an hour ago, and I was on my way to see Calvin. I was in a light brown sweater, light blue jeans, and a pair of bow brown Uggs. Grabbing my bag, I walked down the stairs and noticed my siblings sitting in the living room. Ivory and Zachary were watching a movie as the twins laid on their chests fast asleep. They both looked over to me, and I gave them a small smile.

" I'm gonna go out for a little, let mom and dad know- " I spoke, but I heard my father's voice by the steps. 

" No need, I was listening. " He said, and I looked over to him and nodded. Of course, he's always listening. 

" Anyways, I'm just gonna grab my keys and- " He cut me off once again.

" That won't be necessary, Leo will drive you " He spoke, and from the look on his face, I knew I wasn't going to get out of this one. My siblings turned their heads, probably feeling the tension in the room, and I only nodded my head once again. 

" Alright.. I'll give him a call then.. " I said, and I turned away from him. I walked out the door and turned to see him going back to his office. I looked over to my siblings, and they both had their eyes on me. Ivory glanced back, noticing his door was still open and looked back to me and mouthed 'Uncle Blaine'

I blew her a quick kiss as I closed the door and saw Leo waiting at the end of the walkway outside of his car already. I went over to his car, and he spoke. 

" Good afternoon, Miss Delilah. Where to? " He asked, and I shrugged. 

" I was going to visit Uncle Blaine for a little. " He nodded his head and opened the door for me. Eventually, we made it to his building, and I made my way up to his office. I opened his door and spoke.