Chapter 18

" I need you to give me your time I need you to not wanna be mineAre you down to be a distraction, baby?But don't distract me, let me ask you, babyDo you, do you, do you, do you wanna beA distraction, baby? "

I need you to not wanna be mine
Are you down to be a distraction, baby?
But don't distract me, let me ask you, baby
Do you, do you, do you, do you wanna be
A distraction, baby? "

" I need you to give me your time I need you to not wanna be mineAre you down to be a distraction, baby?But don't distract me, let me ask you, babyDo you, do you, do you, do you wanna beA distraction, baby? "

Third Person POV

" Dresses, heels, slippers, toiletries, pants, shirts, brushes, homework, laptop, hairbrush. GOD, what am I missing! " Delilah yelled as she continued to run back forth around her room to find whatever she needed. It was finally time for the trip to Paris, and she didn't realize how hard it would be to pack for a whole two almost three weeks out of the country. It hadn't occurred to her how quickly their spring break had come around.

After a long three months of no stop classes every single day, either at home or at school, she finally had an entire month of relaxation. Well, including the bit of homework they had to do, but it was the only minor.

" I do believe the only thing you are missing is me, Ms. Delilah. " Nathan muttered at the door all ready to start his job. It amazed him how she managed to fill three suitcases and two carryons with less than half an hour while his one bag and carryon were waiting downstairs. She turned to him in anger and practically snarled.

" Now is not the time for jokes, Nathan! " She said, and he nodded.

" Of course, miss. " Like father like daughter. He thought to himself, and she did another room check to see if she had missed anything.

" Okay, okay! I think I got everything if not, we'll get it over there. " She finally stopped pacing, and Nathan sighed in relief, but he looked at the amount of luggage that he had to carry and thought it was better to start now than never. He could only imagine how much Kimiko had as well considering they were so much alike.

Delilah thanked him and went downstairs to see her mother ready to break out in tears.

" I'm going to miss you, sweetie.. " She said softly, and Delilah hugged her.

" I also packed you a medical bag, Nathan knows what to do if you have any reaction to anything there. I pack pain medication, cold, and flu because you never know, Vitamin C supplements, EpiPens, essential oils- "