CHAPTER FOUR - THE OTHER SIDE

Synopsis: After managing to retrieve the second of five dimensional keys, the Team Squad wind up having a collision with space time, causing half of the Crimson Light, containing Little Cato, and some of his allies to be trapped sixty years into the future...

____________________________________________________________

"PREVIOUSLY ON FINAL SPACE"

____________________________________________________________

"Our hero Gary, and his allies travelled to Ash's homeworld of Serepentis in search of the second dimension key. At last, we finally managed to get it out of the heart of a demonic snake god named Werthrent. During that time, Ash tried to reunite with her sister Harp, but unfortunately, it was too little, too late. Furthermore, back on the Crimson Light, Fox, HUE, and Nightfall tried to help get a groom ready for his wedding, but it all fell apart when Fox shoved the dude off the ship without a parachute! Real going there, Fox! We coulda gotten a nice pay, you Tryvuulian bonehead!"

____________________________________________________________

PROLOGUE 
____________________________________________________________

The episode opens with Gary, and the Team Squad looking at the second dimensional key they retrieved from Serepentis.

Gary Goodspeed: We got another one. And you know what this is, don't you?

H.U.E.: Dimensional key, y'all. "falls over"

Gary Goodspeed: (to Little Cato) And where did we get it?

Little Cato: From a snake-sucking fire serpent who got blown to space chunks by Hellcat and Stardragon.

Gary Goodspeed: Kicking up the nickname intensity. Feels like we could workshop 'em, but I like the gusto!

H.U.E.: Huzzah!

Gary Goodspeed: "he, H.U.E. and Little Cato high five" Yeah, team squad! Yes! Yes!

H.U.E.: My first high five. And it was a threesome. No one's going to believe me.

Gary Goodspeed: "as he tosses and catches the key repeatably" I've got all this bottled up energy over getting one of these, and I don't know how to release it.

Mooncake: Chookity?

Gary Goodspeed: Gross! Alright, that's a different kind of energy. Alright, I- we'll talk about that later. But I need music. Ear fuel! I'm taking real hard-core stuff. "squeezes Mooncake's face"

Mooncake: Chookity!

Gary Goodspeed: I need a hit of "Loggins".

Little Cato: What the hell is a Loggins?

Gary Goodspeed: Here. Get real close to me.

Little Cato: "gets closer" Hmm?

Gary Goodspeed: Come here. Get, like, super close. Closer.

Little Cato: "gets closer" Hmm?

Gary Goodspeed: Even close- There you go. There must be music on Ventrexia, that, like, when you hear it, you can't help but just explode.

Mooncake: Chookity!

Gary Goodspeed: (to Mooncake) Where is your mind right now? No. No! I mean dancing.

Little Cato: Well, maybe the ship has a bit of "Loggins".

Gary Goodspeed: Pssh No way, it's too old.

A.V.A.: Searching.

Little Cato: Hmm.

A.V.A.: Are you referring to the Loggins, comma, Kenneth? Because I have his entire catalog.