CHAPTER TWELVE - THE DESCENT INTO DARKNESS

Synopsis: After Clarence gave the dimensional keys to Sheryl Goodspeed, Gary and the Team Squad must race to the location of the fifth and final key, and get it before Gary's mother can get it...____________________________________________________
"PREVIOUSLY ON FINAL SPACE"

____________________________________________________

Hoooooo boy, did he take a flying leap here! Peeved that he wasn't getting enough recognition, Clarence winds up betraying the Crimson Light crew by stealing the three dimensional keys needed to free Bolo, and despite our heroes' best efforts to stop him, he ultimately manages to deliver them to Gary's mother, who makes her escape with them. Thus, Clarence was left behind alone for his actions. KVN also gives up his sanity to save Fox's life, and both HUE and Mooncake spent a night in the town throughout the whole thing! Oh, and HUE won a new hat!

HUE: Alright! This is why we play the game.

Mooncake: Chookity!
____________________________________________________
PROLOGUE 
____________________________________________________

The episode opens with the Crimson Light travelling through lightfold. Inside, A.V.A. shows a hologram of the planet, Rugaro.

A.V.A.: We're approaching the planet Rugaro, the location of the fifth and last dimensional key.

K.V.N.: I'll get it for you, Gary!

K.V.N. tries to grab the planet, but phases through it, as it's a hologram.

Gary Goodspeed: It's not real, K.V.N..

K.V.N.: "as his pupil enlarges" Is anything real? Or is this all just a beautiful lie? 

K.V.N. spazzes out, and falls to the ground. Little Cato notices a purple marking apporaching the planet.

Little Cato: Wait. Zoom out.

H.U.E.: (to Little Cato) No one says "zoom out" except me. (to A.V.A.) A.V.A., zoom out.

A.V.A.: No. Don't feel like it.

A.V.A. reveals a hologram of the Happy Place, and detects the four dimensional keys within it.

A.V.A.: We appear to have located the four missing dimensional keys.

Nightfall: What the hell?

Gary Goodspeed: We found them! Sorry, Mom, but we're talking them back.

A.V.A.: The keys are aboard Todd H. Watson's ship.

H.U.E.: He is the being known as Hushfluffles for some unfathomable reason.

Gary Goodspeed: (to H.U.E.) Yeah, I remember.

K.V.N.: He swore to kill you, Gary.

H.U.E.: Private conversation here, K.V.N..

K.V.N.: (to Gary) He blames you for the death of his family!

H.U.E.: K.V.N., don't interrupt.

Gary Goodspeed: Oh, my gosh, alright, I was in attendance. Front freaking row!

H.U.E.: But hey, we've got those keys now!

K.V.N.: (to HUE) You have the keys?!

H.U.E.: "grabs K.V.N." Shut up, K.V.N..

K.V.N. gets launched into a wall by H.U.E.. Everyone looks awkwardly at the sight.

H.U.E.: He left me no choice.

K.V.N. gets back up, and furiously flies up to the hologram, only to crash into the windshield, before sliding down.

H.U.E.: (to K.V.N.) I sometimes have feelings of uselessness, but you really are useless.
____________________________________________________
MEANWHILE...
"RUGARO"
____________________________________________________

The planet of Rugaro is seen floating towards the black hole from earlier. Inside the Happy Place, Sheryl hands Todd the briefcase containing the dimensional keys. It opens, revealing the four keys.