CHAPTER EIGHT - THE REMEMBERED

Synopsis: The Team Squad wind up on a journey through time as they continue their search for the dimensional keys. Along the way, the Team Squad manage to recover a lost member of theirs...

__________________________________________________

"PREVIOUSLY ON FINAL SPACE"

__________________________________________________

"Nightfall put the Crimson Light in jeopardy when she uses the Virtualazium to recreate her timeline's Gary, whom she lost many years ago. During the ensuing power outdage, a swarm of evil KVNs were created, and wreaked havoc onboard the ship! Thank heavens, I wasn't there to witness that! I would've taken a good to my head if I had to put up with more than one of them screwjobs! Oh, and HUE fixed the ship. Or, so he believes."

__________________________________________________

PROLOGUE 

__________________________________________________

The episode opens with the Crimson Light navigating through an asteroid field. Inside, Gary and the others sit in the bridge, waiting for A.V.A. to scan for locations of the dimensional keys.

A.V.A.: Scanning for dimensional keys. Scanning. Scanning. Scanning.

Gary Goodspeed: This is taking forever, A.V.A.!

A.V.A.: Forever? "scoffs" No, I am forever. You are a meat bag with an expiration date.

Gary Goodspeed: "sadly offended" That is so true.

Little Cato: Hey, Gary, we got five minutes. Want to play "This is Serious"?

H.U.E.: Do you really think that's the best idea?

Gary Goodspeed: Yes, I do, H.U.E.. "chuckles" I'll start. "serious" Little Cato, this is serious!

Little Cato: Yeah, I- "laughs" I'm looking at you right now. "serious" I don't see anything serious.

Gary Goodspeed: I'm telling you, I'm so super serious about how serious this is.

Nightfall enters, holding her rifle.

Nightfall: What is it? Are we under attack?

Gary Goodspeed: Oh, oh, something serious is happening!

Nightfall: "aiming her rifle around" Where is it? I need eyes on seriousness!

Little Cato: It's like super omega serious.

Mooncake: "serious" Chookity pok.

Gary Goodspeed: Ah! I know, Mooncake. It's beyond serious.

Nightfall: I think it's over there now.

Clarence enters the room.

Clarence: What's going on?

Nightfall aims her rifle at Clarence.

Everyone except Nightfall and Clarence: This is so serious! Ah! This is so serious!

Ash, and Fox enter the room.

Ash Graven: "gasps" Please be life-threatening. Please be life-threatening.

Fox: Why? "tears up" Why does it have to be so serious?!

Everyone except Nightfall, Clarence, and Fox laugh, until A.V.A. interrupts.

A.V.A.: Gary. I have detected a life-form within that asteroid.

Gary Goodspeed: Wait. Seriously?

A.V.A.: Yes, those aren't asteroids. They're eggs, and they're hatching.

The asteroid-like eggs begin to hatch, releasing a temporal worm, and it roars.

____________________________________________________________

INTRO
____________________________________________________________

The alarms are seen blaring, and the camera zooms down, as Gary Goodspeed and Mooncake charge out the doors, and rush down the hallway.

K.V.N. tries to greet them, only for Gary to kick him out of the way, and high five H.U.E..

They rush past a corridor, as Nightfall joins them, and they travel up the shaft. Gary's determined face turns to surprise, as Little Cato flies down the shaft, giving thumbs up signs.

Gary, Nightfall, H.U.E., Mooncake, and Little Cato run out of the shaft, and run past Ash, and Fox, who promptly follow them, with Ash activating her powers, and Fox charging up his arm cannon, with K.V.N. carrying H.U.E.. Fox, and Ash fire through the door, destroying it, as they and the others rush through, before Tribore soon appears in the smoke.

Everyone then rushes into the bridge, and man their positions, with Gary sitting on the pilot's seat, only for Clarence to appear, and lie down on Gary's lap, much to his annoyance.

The Crimson Light flies past the camera, and through the logo for "Final Space: The Novelization: Season Two", which is made out of black marble.

The logo then flashes, transitioning to a black screen with words reading "Based off the television series, "Final Space" by Olan Rogers".

The Crimson Light then appears, and flies through the text, and past the camera, replacing the words with "Novelized by Rh390110478 (Rylan H. Smith)". The screen then fades to black.
____________________________________________________________

RIGHT NOW...

____________________________________________________________

The Team Squad continue looking on at the temporal worm.