CHAPTER ELEVEN - THE SET UP

Synopsis: A sudden betrayal affects the Team Squad's efforts in searching for the dimensional keys... Meanwhile, HUE and Mooncake have a day out for themselves.

________________________________________________

"PREVIOUSLY ON FINAL SPACE" 

________________________________________________

"After Little Cato ran away, following his father's possession by Invictus, Gary and the others manage to track him down to the planet of Galang-22. After finding him, Gary decides to officially adopt Little Cato as his son. Meanwhile, Clarence and his children-

Clarence: Adoptive children!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyways, Clarence and his "adoptive" children launch a heist to steal the treasure, and crown of the planet's queen, only for it to fail spectacularly. Not so fun being stuck in a womb, eh Clarence? Also, unbeknownst to the crew, Todd H. Watson, and Gary's backstabbing mother are plotting to steal the dimensional keys..."

_______________________________________________

PROLOGUE 

"TERA CON PRIME; AFTER THE FALL"

_______________________________________________

The episode starts at the destroyed planet of Tera Con Prime. An unknown person crushes a skull under their feet, as they investigate the planet. They leap down a chasm, attach a grappling hook to the edge, and slowly descends into the darkness, as they scan the area with a device. They eventually reach the Lord Commander's abandoned vault, and open it to find the fourth dimensional key (which was returned to its original place by Time Swap Sammy), and removes their helmet, revealing themselves to be Sheryl Goodspeed.

Sheryl Goodspeed: Two down, three to go.

Sheryl smiles evilly.
_______________________________________________

MEANWHILE...

_______________________________________________

In the Crimson Light, K.V.N. is singing, while juggling the two dimensional keys in their possession.

K.V.N.: "singing" Keys, keys, keys, I got keys, keys, keys. Keys, keys, keys, I got keys.

Gary grabs K.V.N's hand, making him drop the keys.

Gary Goodspeed:: K.V.N., put down the frickin' keys and let's go.

K.V.N.: Uh-oh. "sings" Doo, doo, doo, doo.

K.V.N. follows Gary, and Nightfall down the hall. Nightfall is shown to be holding a blue present, while Gary is holding a drink bottle.

Gary Goodspeed: We don't have time for this stupid Carnovolo dinner, alright? Quinn could be dying, and we still have dimensional keys that we got to collect.

Nightfall: (to Gary) I told them we didn't have time for this, and they got pissed.

H.U.E.: I'm just honored to be invited. "takes out a card" I made my first greeting card. Here, take a look.

Gary looks at the card, which is just a bunch of scribbles.

Gary Goodspeed: What the hell does that even say?

H.U.E.: I don't know. I can't write. "takes out a marker" Do you want to sign it?

Gary Goodspeed: No, I don't want to sign it. There's no room. I mean, it's front and back with just gibberish.

H.U.E.: Not just gibberish. Touching gibberish.

K.V.N.: Hey, I'll sign it! "signs his name on the card as K.N.V."

Little Cato: I'm showing my face and ghosting.

The door opens to reveal Clarence, Fox, and Ash inside the room. Clarence is wearing a fancy robe, while the room is decorated with banners, and balloons.

Clarence: Happy Carnovolo! "takes the bottle from Gary" Diet Lemon Lime Dart Juice? "gives the bottle to Fox" Throw it in the sacred fire.

Fox goes to throw the bottle into the "sacred fire".