part 1 - the return

(btw Lola and Lucas were friends before Lola left but Brooke doesn't know him.)

On my way back home to Brooke and everyone else i suddenly remember tonight was Lucas's basketball game.I reached for my phone in the car door and messaged Lucas.

MESSAGE TO LUCAS:
'hey luke guess who's coming to ur game tonight!'
LUCAS'S REPLY:
'no way your coming home today?!'
MESSAGE TO LUCAS:
'yessss im on my way now ill see you at the game!'

I looked out the car window and hoped that things would go well now that I'm home for good.After what felt like years, I was home again. I got out of the car and ran to the door where Brooke was waiting.She grinned at me and pulled me into a tight embrace which was the best welcome gift I could have gotten.I unpacked all my stuff into my room which had been empty since I left.Then I changed into a new outfit for Lucas's game.

I already knew Brooke was going because she was a cheerleader for the team but I didn't get a ride with her bcz Karen asked me to help her and Haley out with something.Keith entered the cafe and walked up to the counter. "Karen! You ready to go" he yelled as me and Karen weren't at the counter. "oh! im not going. I've decided to stay open I could use the business". I walked over to Keith with Haley as he put his jacket on. "Have you talked to Luke about this." Keith asked Karen as she looked at him. "No,but he will understand". He seemed disappointed as he knew Luke would want her there to watch him play. "She doesn't want to go. She doesn't want to see her high school sweetheart/your brother/the jerk who abandoned Lucas/the father of Nathan" I said so we could leave.

Me and Keith sat down while Lucas and the rest of the team were still in the changing rooms. "Keith! Hey,finally came to see your nephew play,big brother?" I looked up and saw Dan scott,the man we were talking about at the cafe. Me and Haley rolled our eyes and we watched him walk away and looked back to Keith and smiled at him.

They had started the game and I could see Lucas trying his best. I shouted "Come on Lucas!" to reassure him as it was his first basketball game and he was under a lot of pressure.

After school finished, Lucas caught up to me walking through the hallway. "Hey Luke,what happened today I heard you got into a fight."He looked at me and sighed. "Yeah Nathan was just being a jerk" he told me whilst I was fixing my makeup in my locker mirror. "well I'm glad your okay but don't let him get to you. I'll speak to you later,Brooke's there". I said goodbye and yelled Brooke's name so she would wait for me to catch up to her and Peyton.

sorry about the short part but it's currently 1am and I'm so tired but I will make another part tomorrow :)