part 2 - tutor trouble

Lucas had another game today but Haley needed my help at the cafe and I went to put the closed sign on the door. As I walked back over to the counter to get ready to go home, Lucas walked in and I turned to look at him concerned as he looked sad for a moment. He then smiled and said "12 points and 8 assists. And I made the winning shot this game". I grinned and ran to hug him "That's amazing Luke!" laughing as I was so happy for him.I didn't know much about basketball so I had to double check that was a good thing. "Yes lola it's all right I guess".

Haley came down and I told her and she smiled and was happy for him aswell. "I can't believe we had to work! Tell us all about it luke" we said dying to know. "Well actually, the beginning wasn't so great as I ran into you-guys-know-who". "Dan? oh I'm sorry luke you wanna talk about it"I said as we knew Luke didn't like dan. "Actually you guys I was thinking we should go and check out the burning boat" luke said looking at me then at haley. "oooo. Well I suppose i could be seen with you" I said in a posh voice. "Let me call my parents and tell them not to wait for me" haley said.

We arrived at the burning boat and Lucas had quite the attention after his great game today. "Nice game, Lucas" a guy from behind us said. Lucas thanked him and me and Haley looked at each other and smiled at Lucas. "You are just blowing up" haley said laughing. Lucas laughed and replied by saying "yeah man, im a big star now" causing me and Haley to chuckle. "Haley we should cherish this moment as soon Lucas will be too cool to be seen with us". Lucas laughed and looked down at the ground. Then a boy that Haley was tutoring came over to us with a sheet in his hand. He passed the sheet to Haley and she gasped. "B+ ! Brandon,you did it!!" And I looked over Haley's shoulder to see the sheet because I'm very nosy. Me and Lucas then proceeded to congratulate Haley for her awesome tutoring skills.

It was another day at school and I was applying my lipgloss in my locker mirror and speaking to Lucas. People then walked by congratulating Lucas for his game and I looked at Lucas and laughed. "I'm going to go to the tutor centre to check up in Haley I'll talk to you later".

I walked into the tutor centre and Haley rushed over to me in a panic. "Lola I have something to ask of you but you HAVE to hear me out okay? I looked at her confused and nodded. "Nathan wants me to tutor him but I need you to Lola. I cant tutor him and if u tutor him I will literally go shopping with you this weekend. PLEASE I BEG! I can help you" I sighed and looked at haley. She looked desperate and led me to where Nathan was standing. He looked at Haley and at me. "So Nathan I refuse to tutor you so I have made Lola do it for me so don't annoy her or no one will tutor you got it? also she isn't very smart so she will try her best" I elbowed her and looked at her annoyed. "Haley do u want me to do this or not?!" I said and looked at Haley and sighed. Nathan chuckled and looked at me.

Me and Haley were helping out at Karen's cafe again as Karen really needed us to help her out.The phone rang and I answered it.

The phone call:
Lola: Karen's cafe
Nathan: Lola is that you? ur Brooke's sisters right?
Lola: yes it's lola, Brooke's sister. Can I help you?
Nathan: hey it's Nathan Scott erm.. I really Need Ur Help since your my tutor now.
Lola: sorry this actually isn't her.
*phone call ends*

"Who was that Lola?" Karen asked me curious of why I ended the phone. "Wrong number" I replied. "but you just said this was her. Did you forget your name?" I turned around and looked down knowing she had a point and she was suspicious. Karen knew me too well for me to hide anything. "What's up?" she said looked at me. I turned around and said "Haley didn't want to tutor this boy at school so I did it for her to be a good friend bcz she was panicking but he's a bad guy and Lucas hates him".

Lucas called me and asked if I could go on a walk and of course I said yes so I told Brooke I was going out and went to meet him. "They trashed the court?" I said curiously. "Yes,they also broke into my locker,soaked my stuff,I don't know how much longer I can put up with this Lola" I looked up at him and saw he looked exhausted by it. "Do you think they will stop anytime soon?" I said to him. "no chance. And you wanna know why? Because Nathan controls the team and he won't back off". I couldn't help but feel guilty because I was about to start tutoring him.

When I got back home Haley called me and told me to go over Nathan's English exam and I rolled my eyes as I hated doing this but Haley was my friend so I wanted to help her. She told me what to look for and I finished looking over it. It was TERRIBLE even worse than mine. I drove to his house and parked my car heading over to the door. I rolled my eyes and knocked. Nathan answered the door. "Hey Lola" he said staring at me. "hey I looked over your English exam and if u rlly want to learn, I guess I can try and help you" I said not wanting to do this at all.

He chuckled and stared at me "That's great.All right". "But I have two conditions if I'm going to help you. One, Lucas can not find out about this.Ever. And number two, you leave him alone." I looked up at him and waiting for him to agree. "I don't rlly have a choice with you Lola do I" he said smiling at me. "ok, just meet me at the dock tomorrow,7am don't be late" I told him.