Love at first sight

*Larry never expected to meet a man as talented and beautiful as imposter/pizza guy, Larry was in love with him ever since he saw him in his class, his voice, his smile, everything about him was perfect to Larry, Imposter longed for a relationship with a man who was as strong and beautiful as Larry, Imposter never noticed Larry, Larry wanted to make the first move, so he did.* Hey Im larry, what's your name? *imposter looked at him and his face turned red* OH I AM I UH- AAAAAAA HI! PIZZA OR IDK CALL ME WHATEVER! *larry smiles* well nice to meet you cutie. *pizza guy's face turns red with blush and stutters a lot* O-Oh I u-uh never thought a strong guy like you would think I'm cute. *larry sits next to him and gives him his phone number* you can call me anytime if you want to! *pizza guy smiles* Sure I would love to talk to you! *he blushes at larry* say uh Pizza would you like to go out sometime? *pizza guy looks at him with a big smile* I love that idea! 8 pm tonight? *larry chuckles* Of course! *hours past and they both get ready for their date* *Larry waits at the restaurant and pizza guy runs up to him* HI LARRY!!! *larry smiles and takes his hand to go inside* *they both order food and some beverages* Larry I'm happy you asked me to go out with you! *Larry replies with a smile* I'm happy too! *both finish eating and start walking home after paying for the meal* *it starts to rain* Oh gosh my suit is ruined! *larry laughs* well atleast both of our suits are in the same condition, I have an umbrella don't worry *holds out the umbrella over our heads, He pulls him close to his warm body* Larry, is it okay if I stay at your place tonight? *Larry laughs and says* Sure, we can cuddle while watching Halloween! *Pizza guy smiles and replies* that's my favorite horror movie franchise! *Larry looks down at him and asks* It's your favorite too? I have all of the movies, we can watch them if you would like! *Pizza guy hugs him and kisses his cheek* I would love that so much! *both walk home and cuddle as they both watch the Halloween movies*

Whatever happens next is up to your imagination! (yeah)