Price and Pizza guy (Price is my oc just to let you know)

Price never expected to see his father after 9 long years, Neither did her father.

They had so many things to say, to do and to cry about.
Pizza had so many apologies to say to Price.
Price only wanted a hug from her father, she missed his warm embrace, she missed the time they spent together, she missed everything that involved his father, he only wanted to tell his father how much he missed him all those years.

Pizza guy felt ashamed, he couldn't even look at his own son/daughter after divorcing his ex wife and leaving the family just to join Scary Larry and his minions, he only wanted the job to support himself and his new husband, Larry. He wanted to get Price back so he can raise him as his daughter/son again.

"Dad please talk to me, why won't you look at me in the eyes? Please dad... just look at me please!"

Pizza guy didn't know how to respond, he finally spoke.

"Price I'm so sorry, I know I could have took you with me but my job is dangerous, I'm upper rank 1, I couldn't give up my job, I left your mother cuz I wanted to be with the man that I fell in love with. Forgive me."

Price started crying, she ran into his arms, she sobbed and sobbed onto his shoulder, that was all she could do.

"Dad it's okay, please don't feel bad... I understand you wanted to be with the man you loved... you didn't have to take me, I was okay with you leaving, it's been 9 years, I'm 19 years old now, I forgive you for not being there for me, I had to move in with uncle pete when mom died, I'm sorry if my eyes are red, I extracted blood into my eyes and poison into my pupils... I wanted to learn the poison crimson blood eyes technique so I can avenge my mom, I know it was a waste but I just wanted to make her proud from the grave."

Pizza guy held his daughter in his arms for minutes, he let her cry on his shoulder, he had so many things to say to him but he just couldn't say it to him after all those years.

"Price.. just let it all out, I'm sorry your mother died while you were still growing, did uncle pete treat you well? I'm hoping he did, uncle pete is a good man with a kind heart. You can cry on my shoulder all you want, I don't mind it. I promise I will never lose you again, I don't want to hurt you by leaving. I only want you to be in my arms as I cherish you, you're still my baby, My sweet little angel I treasured."

Pizza guy held Price in his arms, he hummed a tune as he rocked her back and forth in his arms, he hugged him and cried on his shoulder. She continued crying on his shoulder.

"Dad... please... just please promise me.... You will never stop being my father."

He put his son/daughter onto his back, Price wrapped his arms around his dad, her dad held onto his legs to make sure he won't fall off.

"I promise, Price I swear I will always be here for you, I will never leave you alone again. I promise to hold you in my arms and kiss your forehead goodnight every single time you go to bed, I will never stop loving you as my daughter. I will give you a life you never got to live, I love you as my daughter and I will always do."

Price smiled as he heard those words come out of her father's mouth, he held onto him and fell asleep on his back.

"I'm taking you back to the house I live in, I will make sure I get a room ready for you. You will always be my sweet little angel, always."

Pizza guy walked with Scary Larry back to the safe house, both Scary Larry and Pizza guy held Price in their arms as they fell asleep.

(Ok this actually made me cry while writing ALL THIS.... Grrrrr I need therapy grrrrr)

Also the background photo is Price and Pizza guy!!! Js hs jsj yeah :P