A cold meeting. (Axl x Bruce/Wave 3 boss)

omg oc x canon??????? REAL

(They are not a canon couple in the story, it's only a ship I made, also there's a cute drawing of them as the pic, I made the drawing)

It was a cold winter night, Axl was walking on the outskirts of town as per usual. This night was different however, there were no cars or anyone in the area, it was just Axl. She walked for a few minutes until her phone died so she couldn't check the time, she quickly panicked and got lost cuz she forgot which way she went, she heard footsteps from behind her, she turned around quickly and looked up to see a tall buff man with a orange mohawk and a mask.

"You know it's not safe for girls to be walking out on the outskirts of town this late in the night, you can get murdered or something."

The man looked down at Axl, something was off about him but Axl didn't mind it, she found it comforting for someone to care about her safety.
"Why do you care about my safety?" She was curious about the stranger caring about her.

"Well uhmmm... ah forget it I don't know how to answer that."

Axl laughs at him. "It's fine you don't have to answer my question!"

They both walked together in the cold winter air, the breeze and the snow falling made it hard to see.

"I'm getting cold!" Axl starts shaking from the winter wind.

"Take my scarf, I can handle the cold anyways." He hands her his scarf.

Axl blushes at the offering.
"Are you sure? I don't want you getting cold either!"

The man wrapped his scarf around her.
"Just west it, you're welcome."

Axl felt more warm with the scarf on. "Thank you, wait what's your name? I don't know what to call you!"

The man stayed silent for a bit until he spoke. "I don't like giving people my name, just call me scary larry's minion or something! I don't know"

Axl looked sad. "Pleaseeee? I won't tell anyone your name I promise!"

The man sighed in anger.
"Okay fine my name is Bruce! I told you my name, are you happy now?!" He yelled at her.

Axl smiled. "Yeah I'm happy now, I don't want to be rude by not calling you your name!"

Bruce was caught off guard by her words, he blushed a little. "Okay... well since you asked my name I'll ask yours, what's your name?"

Axl replied. "My name is Axl, nice to meet you Bruce!"

They both talked for a bit until Axl finally got home safe, they both went their separate ways, Bruce went back to Scary Larry's mansion to rest and Axl fell asleep thinking of Bruce.

(I named the wave 3 boss Bruce because why not? I felt like it!)

Axl is Pan and Genderfluid btw, she uses all pronouns but prefers she/her

Bruce is bi and cis, mainly has a preference for women (these are my head canons! The wave 3 boss has no info about him, you fight him in wave 3 in break in 2 if you are a little slow to understand, his name isn't Bruce but I call him that because I wanted to give him a name!!!)