Love at first sight (pt.2)

Both Larry and Pizza guy slept in the same bed after they watched horror movies together, Larry got out of bed to make breakfast for the both of them.
"Pizza I gotta get out of bed I can't stay in bed forever!"

Pizza guy kept cuddling with Larry. Larry kept trying to get him off.

"Larry please? Can we just cuddle? It's only the morning! We don't have to go anywhere today..." pizza guy still clinging onto Larry.

Larry sighed and laid down with Pizza guy, they cuddled together for minutes.

"Pizza darling can you please let me out of bed now? I'm going to make breakfast for the both of us!"
Pizza guy gets an idea in his head.

Pizza guy lifted up Larry into his arms.
"I'll carry you downstairs don't worry!"
He walks out of the bedroom holding Larry in his arms.

Larry covers his face in embarrassment.
"Pizza put me down please! I can walk downstairs by myself.." Larry's whole face turned red like a tomato, Pizza guy giggles and holds him close.

Pizza guy smiles. "Nah I think I'll just carry you downstairs so we can make breakfast together!"
Pizza guy carries Larry down the stairs to the kitchen, he puts Larry down on the floor

Larry laughs. "Just don't burn the kitchen down, okay?"

both Scary Larry and Pizza guy laugh "Larry I won't burn the kitchen down I can cook."  They make bacon, pancakes and some coffee for each other.

(They make breakfast together and cuddled in bed after!!!! I'm gonna make more fan fics soon)
(They are so cute like omg gay men are so epic, scary larry x pizza guy solos scary mary)