Wave 3 aftermath. (Omg Axl x Bruce/Wave 3 boss)

Axl was panicking as she tried to find Bruce, the cold wind follows her into the base, She looks everywhere for her lover that was sent for the 3rd wave, she had to make sure he was safe after fighting the players who broke into the evil base.

"Bruce where are you!?" She yelled and ran up the stairs to the fighting area, she looked in the room where left over beer cans and playing cards were left on the table, she found Bruce all bloodied and beaten.

"Axl... don't worry about me...! I'll be fine..." he coughed up blood and was getting more weak by the minute, he could only lay down on the floor bleeding out slowly.

"Bruce! Please look at me! I'll get you a med kit and I will call in one of the upper ranks to help you!"

Bruce smiled at Axl.

"You don't have to do that, it's better for me to die here. If I die please live a long life, okay baby?"

Axl started to tear up.

"Bruce I can't let you die, I need you still, we haven't even gotten married or anything like that! I want to spend the rest of my life with you only, you helped me when I was dying on the ground from a purge... I want to return that favor!"

Bruce chuckled a bit, he pulled Axl close to his body.

"Axl you were always a caring girl, you took me to places I haven't been to before, you were my world, every time we cuddled in the same bed it felt like all our problems went away, you loved me no matter what."

Axl called in a upper rank to help Bruce into the van.

"Bruce do you feel better now that your wounds are covered up in bandages? I'm trying to get blood inside you so you don't die from blood loss."

Bruce kissed her on the cheek, he smiled.

"Axl you are so sweet, how did I get a good girlfriend like you?"

Axl doesn't know how to respond.

"I guess it's just fate! I promise to never leave your side, I love you more than anything in this world!"

"And I promise to not leave yours, Axl... I love you too."

They both walked back into the building where the upper ranks and the lower ranks live in, they head into their room and they cuddle together until they fall asleep.