Aftermath. (A little angst at the start btw)

"Larry please look at me...! I hate seeing you end up like this, please wake up!" Pizza guy shook Larry to wake him up, Larry was beaten by the players.

"Larry please don't die here... not here.. not now... I need you in my life I love you!" Tears streamed down pizza guy's face, his mask was on the ground.
"Please wake up! I don't want to lose you! I can't lose you, if you die I die..!" He held Larry in his arms as he cried, His heart was breaking at the thought of losing the love of his life.

"Darling... is that you?" Larry coughed out blood and looks at pizza guy. "You're crying, I told you to not cry for me if I di-" before he could even finish his sentence, pizza guy hugged him and sobbed loudly, he gripped onto his clothes. "NO I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU..! I NEED YOU LARRY!"

Larry held him close to his chest, they both laid down on the ground, both were crying in each other's arms. "Larry I love you more than myself, if you die I die, we've been married for so many years! Your love is like a drug for me... Larry... please we can stop with the purges... we can just live happily and start a family!"

Larry frowned and starts to speak "Pizza guy, you know I love doing purges, it's been around for years! I can't just give up on my passion, you know that!"

Pizza guy goes silent for a little while and then replies to Larry. "But Larry you can get hurt by doing this! It hurts me when I see you on the ground all bloody and wounded! You need a break!"

Larry thinks about it. "Maybe a break would be nice, we can go on dates again and renew our vows!"

Both of them smiled and cuddled while they were still in the area that Larry was beaten in. Larry calls in some minions to get med kits and to help him get out.
"They should be here in a few minutes with a van, Larry? Hello? LARRY!?" Larry was zoning out, pizza guy was shaking him to get his attention.
"Huh? Sorry I was zoning out a bit, Sorry darling."
Pizza guy sighed and helped him get up.
"It's fine Lar Lar, you get like that sometimes and it's okay! I just get worried for you!"

Both of them get into the back of the van where one of Larry's minions tend to his wounds.
"CAREFUL WITH THE WOUND!"

Pizza guy calms Larry down.
"Larry don't yell at the minion he's trying his best!"

Larry sighed. "Sorry about that bud."

Larry pat the head of the minion.

"Larry..."

"Yes Pizza..?"

"I love you."

"I love you too darling."

(I cried writing the first part)