0

There were many situations that Percy got himself into, and many more that were forced upon him. But this, he could say, was certainly not what he thought it would be. He knew he was being watched, for weeks now he had been followed around Manhattan. But he ignored it. Just like how he ignored that the watchful eyes gave him a tingling feeling across his skin, almost like the physical embodiment of anticipation.

He didn't much mind to worry about the eyes. They only ever held curiosity and apprehension. Nothing to fear and the likelihood of them successfully doing anything to him was slim to none.

So he settled into his bed for the night and rested. Not catching the slight click as his front door unlocked.

Damien Wayne was many things. For one, he was an assassin, then, now, he is the Robin of Gotham City. So one would ask why Robin was in Manhattan without Batman, and one would not get an answer.

But Damien refused to stay idle, his brothers doing well enough to sit patiently and wait. But Damien was eager to meet and see the soulmate of the Wayne boys. Damien would never admit he was breaking into their soulmates home. All of his brothers knew Perseus Jackson was their soulmate. The amount of times the boy ended up on the news, it was hard to miss the bold name that was settled firmly on each of their wrists. Also hard to miss the settlement of two names on each of his wrists. Damien was freshly 18 and no one was stopping him from and impromptu trip out of town.

But he walked into the small apartment quietly and peeked around. He took note of the clean area, almost as neat as Alfred insisted on keeping the manor. He peeked in the trash and saw numerous coffee cups from a shop down the street and grinned. That would be their first meeting place.