7

"You're telling me that our soulmate was in this house, and nobody fucking told us?" Jason was livid, pacing angrily beside the table.

"Well, he wasn't very comfortable around me or Grayson, so we decided to let you two find out when you visited the manor. Now we're telling you because he's sick. Dying."

Jason growled, "which only shows why we should've been aware from the beginning!"

"He has severe trauma, Jason! You didn't see it. He wouldn't have reacted well to all of us being here at once. I know you're frustrated, but he's away for the time being for treatment so you should both be here when he comes back." Dick cut in, standing to meet Jason and settle down his anger.

"By the way, Perseus Jackson isn't admitted in any hospital in the world. No CCTV has seen him since he stepped foot into the Empire State Building." Tim spoke up, cutting through the tension.

"So his trauma made him run, under the guise of poison?" Jason's voice had a violent edge to it.

Tim shrugged, "maybe. But there's also the question of who that man in the garden was that Percy was so mad at."

"Yes, let's not forget the intruder!" Jason rolled his eyes, "it was too dark out to get a facial reading."

"I never saw the video, let me see it." Damien demanded, moving over towards Drake.

Tim wordlessly slid his laptop over towards Damien, who barely glanced at the screen.

"Nico, Percy's cousin. There was an altercation between Percy and Nico's friend. It explains the anger."

Tim took the tablet back and typed for a few moments, "Nico DiAngelo. No birth certificate lines up with his assumed age, 17, the only one that has his name is one from 1932."

"Great, so a 90 year old man broke into the Manor Grounds and pissed off Percy while you guys were all patrolling?" Jason threw his hands up, "and you still chose not to reach out? Not even a 'hey, our soulmate is in the manor but don't come around until he's ready!'"

"Jason, it was better to keep you both away for the time being." Bruce stepped in, easing the tension in the area. "If you would've caught wind of your soulmate here, you would've rushed in without thought."

Jason grit his teeth, "I would've rather caught a glimpse than be told he could die before I even get to meet him."

It was a month an a half later when a knock resonated on the front door of the Wayne Manor, which shouldn't have been possible without the gate being opened. But low and behold, Perseus Jackson was leaning heavily on one Kaldur'ahm. "No matter what they say, you don't leave until I tell you to." Percy spoke quietly, panting heavily and dripping saltwater.

"Of course."

"You'll be by my side, night and day. We've shared a bed before it won't be a problem."

"Understood." And then the door opened, and a bewildered Alfred Pennyworth let them in.

"The Masters have been worried about you, Master Percy. Master Kaldur, we were not expecting you."

"He's with me. We'll be in my room. I would like to request our meals in my room and privacy for today." Percy informed, before instructing Kaldur how to get to his room. "When they said I would be weak for a few days, this is not what I was expecting, Kal."

"I'm sure. Even you're not invincible it seems."

"No, but I'll still kick your ass as soon as I'm better."

"We'll see about that." Kaldur then rushed to steady Percy going up the stairs, "perhaps you should allow me to carry you up."

Percy gave Kaldur a light glare, "tell no one."