8

"You sparred with him? At 3:37 in the morning?" Dick asked, turning to urge Tim to pull up the video.

"He won, but I wasn't putting 100 into it. He's still weak, but he shouldn't have been able to win even with me holding back."

Dick tuned him out to watch the battle, wincing at the amount of force in both of their punches. "He's good. Once were all a bit closer to him it's definitely a good idea to tell him who we are."

Damien nodded in agreement, "that way there aren't any trust issues caused by him finding out on his own later."

Except they all got simultaneous alerts that someone was in the BatCave. And they most certainly weren't expecting their curious soulmate to have uncovered their secret.

Percy was really just exploring when he felt a natural water source beneath the house. And thanks to his powers, he could feel a large cavern full of watery air — humidity would be a better term for the situation. But Percy had decided that would be a much better place to explore. So he vapor travelled below, and his eyes bulged at the infamous BatCave being just below the manor.

Oh shit.

Percy looked around as he realized glaringly obvious clues that his soulmates were the bat boys, and their father was Batman. The very man he is now spiritually bound to punch. Oh shit.

Percy winced when he heard the dinging of an elevator and scampering of feet down a hidden set of stairs. He didn't have time to react before a fully suited Batman — must be a spare because the suit is still on display behind him — took a few steps towards him. And once in arms reach, Percy threw the most aggressive punch he'd ever thrown right into Batman, sorry, Bruce's jaw.

"Now that that's out of the way, you guys are the bats?" Percy asked, calm dripping off him as Bruce regained his bearings.

"Uhh, yeah?" Dick asked, staying far enough out of arms reach just in case the punches were for everyone.

"That makes a lot of sense." Percy nodded, "sorry I punched you, I kinda swore I would, but honestly it was well deserved."

"Well deserved?" Jason wondered, fighting to keep the grin off his face because he'd been wanting to give Bruce the same treatment.

"Very. Who in their right mind lets children fight in their battles? Not to mention the second Robin who I'm assuming is Jason, died. Then instead of putting a stop to bringing the children in the field, he proceeded with two more. The trauma in this family must be unmatched by mortal standards."

Bruce nodded, "well deserved."

"Well, if I know your guys' secrets you should probably know mine. But for the time being I won't be giving any details. Too painful." Percy turned back to the group of soulmates, "you must be Tim. I've met all the others except you. Sorry the first impression was me punching your dad."

"It's fine." Tim stated airily, slightly bewildered.

"Anyways, the Greek Gods exist, one of them came down and slept with my mom, made me, and now I'm what you could consider a demigod. My dad is Poseidon, God of the Seas and other things." Percy rambled off, pointing at Damien, "you got the shovel talk from both Apollo, Greek God of Healing and the Sun, as well as one of the big three. Pretty impressive. Anyways, I was poisoned during a war two years ago, the second one I fought in, and Kaldur'ahm has been my personal guard any time I visit Atlantis."

"Can I ask something?" Tim raised a hand slightly as he spoke, "when did you start fighting?"

"When I was 12. But my training is much different than yours. You trained to protect and defend, whereas I trained to survive at all costs." Percy admitted, "I've been in two wars and seen countless deaths."