The Day I Died

??? P.O.V

I still remember it like it was yesterday...

I was with my family, my older brother and my younger sister. It was her birthday, her special day. And I wanted nothing more for than for it to be as special as I could make it. Even if I was only a few years older than her. To celebrate, we went to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a famous restaurant for making children happy with its animatronics and its pizzas. It all seemed so innocent and sweet. 

But... It seemed that it was all just a front. I... Did something. Something that caught another's eyes on me. 

The famous three animatronics, Freddy, Bonnie and Chica, were performing on stage, singing "Happy Birthday" to my little sister. I still remember the smile on her face as Freddy carried a pizza box to her after the performance. The joy and shine in her eyes... It practically melted my heart to see her so happy. But when the brown animatronic approached, I smelled something strange, gross, disgusting coming from it. Whatever it was, it smelled like it was decaying and rapidly. 

I waited till the end of the show and once no one was looking, I was able to peak inside of it. What I saw shocked my very soul to the core. Inside was a decayed and dead young boy, around my little sister's age. Their skin was almost grey, like the metal the endoskeleton was made of. 

That was when I knew that I had to get my family out. My older brother was busy with his friends, my parents were in the bathrooms and I didn't know where my little sister was at first. Until I saw him. The one in the golden Bonnie suit. 

He was talking to my little sister, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and escorting her somewhere else. Somewhere private. Terrified and determined, I ran after the duo, hoping to get my little sister away from that stranger. 

I chased them into a secret room, one that didn't look like it was meant to be there. I wasted no time barging into the room, seeing the man in the golden Bonnie suit wielding a wrench of some kind, ready to swing it down on my little sister. All the joy and excitement in her eyes was replaced with terror and nothing but horror. 

With only my little sister's wellbeing in mind, I ran to her and pushed her out of the way, only for the person to bash my head in instead. I heard and felt my skull crack from the impact. Upon impact, I felt my senses dim and the last thing I heard before completely falling into a pitch black abyss was my little sister's bloodcurdling scream. 

That should've been the end of me just like everyone else... 

But it wasn't. I learnt that ⟧ ᏔဓህĮԺ ลĮᏔลუક 𝚌ဓᙢ已 Ⴆล𝚌₭.