Interview

??? P.O.V

Heavy breaths left my lips as I ran down the streets of the city. The sky was pitch black, it was freezing cold and I was exhausted. Regardless of all of this, I continued to run. Why? Because I didn't wanna be late to an interview I had. I was meant to arrive at 12pm when the night guard shift starts. Problem was, traffic was a BITCH! So I had to get off the bus and run the rest of the way. Quickly taking a moment to look at my watch, I realised the time was 11:57! 

???: Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit!

I exclaimed to myself, still sprinting through the streets. It didn't help that rain hailed down on me, soaking my shirt, trousers and my hair which I made sure were all neat and tidy before leaving my apartment. Ugh... This was not going to look good in the interview. 

I turned the corner and a slightly excited gasp left my lips as I recognised the building up ahead! It was the Pizzaplex! I made it! Now that I was so close, I felt determination flow through my body, giving me an energy boost. With all my strength, I dashed towards the Pizzaplex. 

Once I finally entered, I let out a cheer and threw my arms up into the air, celebrating my victory! I made it! Finally! 

???: You alright there? 

Snapping me out of the moment, I cleared my throat and turned to my right, seeing a woman with glowing green eyes and long blonde hair. She wore a security guard outfit and I couldn't help but be amazed at her appearance. She was beautiful...! 

Woman: You okay? 

Hearing her voice snapped me out of my trance, making me shake my head. 

???: H-Huh? O-Oh! Yeah! Sorry! Just... A bit all over the place. 

Woman: That's putting it mildly. Look at you. You're soaked. 

???: Yeah... Sorry about the mess.

Woman: Oh, I wouldn't worry so much. Anyway, are you here about the new job? 

???: Yeah! Yes! Yeah, I just didn't want to be late and... I mean, traffic kinda got in the way and with the weather changing all so quickly...

She just smiled softly. 

Woman: Its okay. I understand. And it looks like it paid off. You're right on time. Cmon, follow me. 

She turned away and began to walk. I followed behind her, but not close enough to get her wet from my clothes. As we walked, she gave me a tour of the Pizzaplex, just in the event that I did get the job. And to my surprise, this place was so big, it might as well have been a maze! It was amazing! So many different attractions, different rides and there was always something to entertain someone! I could see why everyone was always crazy about this place. 

After the quick tour, we arrived at an office with two security doors and a bunch of monitors that showed different sections of the Pizzaplex. The woman sat down behind a desk and I sat down opposite her. 

Woman: Nice to finally meet you face-to-face. My name's Vanessa. Since the actual owners of this place are away on a business trip, I'm in charge around the Pizzaplex. So if you need anything, just come straight to me, okay? 

 So if you need anything, just come straight to me, okay? 

???: Sounds good. 

Vanessa: Great. Let's get started. 

She turned on the computer in front of her and began to look through something. 

Vanessa: Okay... Just gonna check your information. Says your name here is... Y/n L/n. You're 20 years old and you were... recently fired after an altercation with a customer who was groping an employee. 

I rubbed the back of my head a little nervously. Yeah... That was true, but I had to do something. I wasn't about to just pull out my phone and hide behind the damn thing. 

Y/n: Yeah. Can I explain that a bit more? 

Vanessa: No need. It just shows you're willing to step in with rough encounters. But I am gonna have to ask you to tone it down a little if it does happen during the day. Or if you're interacting with one of the other animatronics. 

Y/n: Okay. 

Vanessa: So far, everything looks okay. But I've got a few questions. Firstly, what do you know about this establishment? 

Y/n: Oh! Well, uh... I know that this started out as a small place. A Pizzeria. But I don't actually remember what happened to the old location. Both places seemed pretty famous and well-known amongst everyone though. 

Vanessa: Yeah. The old locations were... pretty good. And well-known. Just... not for the right reasons... 

She looked at something on her desk with soft eyes. I frowned and was about to get a better look, but she grabbed the photo frame she was looking at and placed it face down. 

Vanessa: Right. Sorry, just... Got a little stuck in thought. Anyway, next question. How'd you find out about the new job? 

Y/n: I was browsing through a bunch of different articles on the news and I found a "Help Wanted" poster. Since I needed a new job to pay the rent, I figured I could apply here. 

Vanessa: Yeah. Rent can be a pain. One more question. How do you feel about working entire nights? 

Y/n: I can work with that. I'm not exactly busy during the day. 

The blonde security guard smiled and held her hand out to me. 

Vanessa: You can start from tomorrow night. Just be here by midnight like tonight. Your shift ends at 6am. 

Smiling, I shook her hand. 

Y/n: Thank you. 

Vanessa: Don't mention it. I'll give you the rest of the information and tour tomorrow since we're both working the night shift. So get plenty of rest. 

Y/n: Will do. And again, thank you for the job. 

I stood up and left the office, making my way back to the entrance. Once I left the building, I realised the rain had finally stopped, making me let out a low and relaxed sigh. 

Y/n: Well... At least it should be a nice walk back. 

With that said, I began to walk home, leaving the Pizzaplex. 

3rd P.O.V

Deep in pitch black and damp basement, a pair of glowing crimson eyes had turned on, slightly flickering in the process. A low growl left its lips as it looked down, observing its body. Suddenly, its vision turned red, almost blinding it. 

???: I... Always come back...

The voice was scratchy and deep, strained almost. Not only that, but it seemed to carry a hint of rage along with pain and suffering like no other. 

Whatever it was, it had woken up and determined...