The Big Bad Wolf

3rd P.O.V

While Y/n was escorted out of the Pizzaplex by Vanessa, the wolf animatronic he had seen stepped away from the ruined camera which was now a complete mess. The wolf snarled and growled in a seething rage. 

Wolf: A...Aff...t-tonn... 

The wolf growled with sinister intent. He began to walk through the ruins of the building he was in which very much resembled one of the much older locations of the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria from back in the day. Except now, where there were once happy and joy-filled children, were now ghosts of a haunted and bloodied past. The walls and floors were completely ruined, posters were torn and dirtied to become more nightmarish. 

As the wolf searched its surroundings, it began to see the restaurant the way it had always known it. Back when it was in its prime. It had even began to see ghosts of children and other families still eating and laughing. Hallucinations of a time long forgotten by most. 

What was even more shocking was the bloody tear that fell down and out of the wolf's eye as he looked at a table with a small family of three. A mother with golden hair, her youngest daughter and a teenager with black and white hair. 

Wolf: My... fa-am... ily... I... mi-iss... you...

He turned away from them and was about to make his way out, only for a figure in a white bunny suit and ominous red eyes appear at the exit. The wolf's eyes widened and he let out a sinister and threatening snarl. The feminine bunny just let out a giggle. 

Bunny: We can't have you leaving. Not so soon Mr Wolf. 

Wolf: G-Ge...t... oout... o-of my... wa-way! 

The wolf tried to lunge at the bunny, only for her to side step out of the way. She then revealed to have a metal bat that she hid behind her back and readied the swing. Before it could make contact with the wolf, he grabbed it and pulled the bunny towards him, making her gasp in shock. Wasting no time, the wolf tore the bat out of the bunny girl's grip and back handed her onto the ground. 

Not letting her escape, he pounced on top of her and pinned her wrists down next to her head. It opened its mouth wide, revealing a set of razor and bloodied sharp teeth. Right when he was about to sink them into the bunny, he was grabbed by something far more sinister. Black and large metallic wires of a sort wrapped around the wolf, nearly crushing him. 

It growled and barked, ferociously, trying to break free from the binds that restrained him. When he saw what it was, he frowned as he both recognised and didn't recognise the face in front of him. It seemed to be Freddy Fazbear, yet at the same time, it wasn't. The colour scheme wasn't the same brown fur her knew, but rather white and pink plastic which was coated in dirt. 

The Blob tried to crush the wolf, but the wolf had bitten into the wires, forcing it to let go of him. Once it let go of him, the wolf let out a low growl as he stood back up, facing the giant Blob. The wolf wasted no time howling like a wild animal and then jumped into the Blob, proceeding to tear it apart with his bear claws. 

Meanwhile, the white suited bunny watched, fearful of the wolf and the rage it harboured. 

Bunny: O-Okay... That was... unexpected. I can't let that wolf reach the surface. If it does... It'll ruin everything! 

Quickly, the bunny ran back up to the surface, hoping to keep the exit secure and to keep the raging wolf contained. 

As the bunny made her way up, she saw the Blob fall down with the wolf clawing his way out of its chest, covered in oil and wires. The wolf took heavy breaths as it finally crawled out of the Blob's remains. After taking a quick breather, he looked up and saw the bunny. 

Immediately, he howled in rage and began to chase her down, climbing up the ruins. Panicking, the bunny began to sprint up to the surface. Luckily, she was able to reach the top just in time and took the elevator up. As soon as the wolf made contact with the bars, an electric shock burst through his body, making him scream in agony. However, he was able to hold on for another 10 seconds before finally letting go. 

The bunny let out a sigh of relief and once the elevator reached the surface, she sprinted out and shut the entrance to that area tightly, making sure no one else could get in or out for some time. After doing this, the bunny let out a sigh of relief and left the area and abandoning the wolf. 

But the electric shock only slowed the hate-filled creature, it didn't stop him completely. His fists clenched tightly as he stood up and stared up at the elevator. 

Wolf: Ma-rrk... My wo...wor-rds... I-I... aallllways... Come... back!