𝓐𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"The greatest thing I'm thankful for is the opportunity I got to get a scholarship to come and study in Canada five years ago so as to better both mine and my family's life another thing that I'm greatful for is the wonderful people I met this year and last year" .

That's it that's what I'm grateful for this year. I closed my gratitude book and turned to Lea who apparently was still angrily tapping on her phone.

"what's wrong girl?" She breathed in,lifted her face and threw her phone on the other couch then turned to me okay.. ". it's George that keeps on insisting that I fly to New Zealand for new year but I keep telling him that I can't because later today we have a company's party and Mr O'Briain is coming back from the UK You know how it is but he keeps on claiming that I have no time for him imagine him of all people gets to say that ? What does he want me to do? Quit my job so I can go over there .."

she was close to tears it's so sad to see how she is frustrated.I just moved closer and hugged her and let her cry. George is such a self centered asshole who doesn't deserve her. He knows that the company that we work in it's very strict I mean very ..once you miss such an important event it's over for you and worse of all Mr O'Briain is coming back it's not that he knows us personally or that we have met him face to face I've never met him but it's the rule and once you break even one of them it has consequences and it's not a joke .

"shhh! Don't cry love don't cry" I hugged her closer " I don't get it why doesn't he ever make an effort for me why though I just want him to love me you know all these years I .."

"Don't cry gurl he is not the best man for you Lea he doesn't love you like how you deserve to " she kept on crying and calmed down later.

" but let's not get sad let's start preparing for the party gurl ! We have to look stunning and enjoy this time" "yeah your right I won't do this anymore let's get ready it's almost time"

*. *.
_______________________

" Fin over here " Lea waved at him smiling while her other hand was tightly secured on my arm she looked stunning her voluminous curly brunette hair rested well on her sleeveless gown so long that it made her float when she walked while the leather detail on the corset rising up from the waistband gave her a regal appearance.
I'm sure no one can see her black sandals .

We decided to apply a simple makeup not to draw too much attention but we still wanted to get laid. No ,me I want to get laid , I wore a black sleeveless corset dress with a font slit top detailed in shiny stones while my black box braids tied in a pony tail "get your ass over here bro !" Fin walked over to us in his black suit.

"look at my two beautiful ladies shining in the stars" "shining in the what?" "Stars ,Lea stars but anyways have you entered into the party, it's just vuala!you know why I still persevere in this company ?" "I know "I stated ,we all know why.

"Their parties !! The guests that attend here are just gorgeous the men oh my god have you seen the men it's like they are Walking sins "Fin stated dramatically . And the food too it's Just mouth watering just .. slow jazz music was played onto the background slowly as chatters , murmurs were heard and people seemed to be enjoying themselves .

Women were dressed elegantly with high quality dresses noone wanted to look bad at such a party . I like the food here very much and the men too , yeah that's why this time I want so bad to get laid . " Do any of you have the urge to go explore the dessert section?" I asked "No Im fine apparently I have no appetite and I need Lea to help me grab some men you know." I know "sure let's meet later then " "bye when you need me just call don't get too drunk thou" she is then pulled away by Fin leaving me all alone.