𝓐𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

You would think the action that Clay did in the morning would make my situation here better but instead it had become worse.

Ever since I was woken up at 8 am by a grumpy woman and after she gave me breakfast and some clothes, she has been making me explore this mansion by force which I wouldn't have minded if she didn't force me to take notes down so I don't 'forget' the rooms and what they are used for as I followed her around the house like a dog. This mansion is really just fair enough but too big for a person who is living all alone.

Yes I came to learn one or two from the rules and the instructions I was told . Apparently Clay lives here all alone , the maids don't come over unless it's on weekends or during an emergency since he.prefers silence , this old grumpy hag; Bethany is the only one who stays around Clay but on the other house quarter which is just a block away from this mansion and the watchman too.

This house really suits Clay's demeanor , the walls adorned with dark colors of both deep navy blue and gray, the hues reflecting the cold nature he has, as we walked down the halls we would come across some paintings or art works and I was warned by any circumstance not to even touch those arts , among the things I was warned about, was also not to enter his room.

His house had a total of six bedrooms that I wondered what they were used for. The room I slept in is situated at the farthest part of the hallway from his room so I doubt we'll ever come across each other , Bethany showed me the library , the kitchen, dining room, Clay's office and everywhere all around the house. I was given more and more instructions as she walked me back to my room. Am I a prisoner?

"Before I go , Mr O'Briain told me to relay this message to you, since you love work and want to be independent he thought it would be great if he helped you out to get a job and now guess what!" No way. It's the fake enthusiasm that makes this worse.

" You will be helping out with the house keeping ! what do you think about that? Isn't it amazing! " "No it's not I want to talk with your boss " " Could have thought of that before making a mess in this house but sadly no" this old woman is just too much .

She had to walk me to my room. I just wanted to go cuddle with my cat.

How old is she? I'm really angry at that weird boss , he tricked me indirectly into thinking he did all this from the bottom of his heart which is not there. May be I was expecting much since I thought I did well but you know giving him a good head well , I guess either I did it badly or he is just arrogant but I'll go with this one.

Seriously he really made me into his maid,? not that I look down upon that work I used to work as a maid but I have a profession that I studied.for with my money . Oh my God my blood is boiling.

Later my phone was returned but she warned me that all of my calls are being recorded and Clay can hear them. Anyways I called Lea and immediately she picked it up and she bombarded me with questions non stop .

" Hello, I heard you were attacked by an assassin and got shot, also I heard you are nowhere to be found, and why aren't you answering my calls? I've been calling you these past two days Al , where are you? Your mom was busy asking about you I had to lie that you are with me, I don't know what is happening but are you fine?what is wrong? You can tell me you Know "

I wish I could " I am fine , I'm sorry that I didn't answer your calls it's just..." I had to make a dramatic pause, " it's just I found this man, "here comes the lie " he was a man , just so good and we have been together for two days you know , making me glow up and satisfying me since you know I missed it you know I'm sorry I didn't inform you"

" Do you think I am a child? Are you held hostage? Don't be silly you can never leave your job just because a man is forcing you to stay behind , are you held hostage ," yes I am held hostage by your hot boss " No don't be silly who would want to kidnap me I'm fine "