𝓐𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓲'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

" The after party I think that's what they call it  was so good ,the fire works were colorful and it  welcomed  us to a new 2022!! I wish you were there  ..hey" 

Apparently I wasn't in the mood . Lea nudged me as she got in the bed

  "What's wrong  with you since last night you have been zoning out tell me are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine i think it's just the wine I took that made me feel sick" 

I scout over the bed to give her more space . I live together with Lea ever since I finished my degree.  She helped me get a vacancy at the best company in Toronto  : OB ELECTRONICS as a cyber actuary I just started working  there at  the beginning of  last year.

"You know immediately  you left  Mr  O'Briain came right into  the party and gave a speech then he promised to give each employee some bonuses imagine ! You should have waited for  him    since you have never met him yet ."

If only she could have known "yeah "  she nudged me again

"since when do you just give me a yeah answer when I talk about Mr hot boss "

"  I just don't feel well "  "okay then since it's 1st of January new year what's your new year's resolution"

I have none just praying that at the end of this year I'm still alive and healthy and not dead like that old guy.

Last year apparently I wanted to get laid and look where it got me, it gave me a lifetime trauma .I couldn't sleep the whole night, immediately I escaped that place.

I just walked out of the event took a taxi and went back home I had to inform Lea that I was feeling sick because I couldn't face her I was literally shaking I was so scared. I don't even know what to do if I want to even get out of here .

My anxiety are kicking in. We cuddled together for a while till when Lea stated that she is going to attend a club ceremony held by Fin's new boyfriend since apparently he got laid yesterday but I didn't.

But anyways she got ready and left me all alone  with Laus my tiny  tabby cat  at the house. As soon as she left I locked all the doors windows,  drew the curtains and just stayed alert while keeping up with the Kardashians new season with Laus. At 1 am  Lea came right back  drunk and we slept.

                 *.___________*.
  This company has alot of employees so it's very rare for the CEO to like meet an employee of  a lower rank ,someone like me .

Not lowest rank but the department I'm from it's not the most focused on   . I'm so sure that he has forgotten me , that's what I kept telling myself all morning ever since I stepped foot into this huge building and as we were told that their is an announcement that is an emergency we went to the hall took our seats and waited

.All of the leaders were present including him. When he just walked through the door my heart beat increased.  I could get a clear image of him today since that day it was dark . His dark hair was still neatly styled just like the other day his posture calm as he took confident strides with his hands on his Black trouser pockets , he had worn a white shirt that exposed his muscled arms which was wrong of me to acknowledge , his tie tightly tied around his neck. Everyone's eyes were on him obviously .

He together with his brother  took a seat at a  more raised place where you could have a clear view of him .You could tell the resemblance between the two  from the  mouth shape ,the eye colour to the way they woke but you can differentiate them from their aura when they are around . Cole seems as an easy going guy he is charming and  lovely whenever he smiles the day becomes better.  I  have met him and even greeted him once but for what I witnessed I think Clay is different .