Clay's POV

Recently i have been too stressed with alot of things , from the members being disorganized  and not punctual on the recent activities. I have a small team that we  work together to settle some cases that people consider illegal but are they really that illegal compared to what politicians do? . Not that I'm comparing myself to them but just saying.

Another thing is pertaining my company . It has been rumored that Almasi's  friend : Lea and the other man have been trying to reach and contact the police to  start looking for her as she is lost  moreover  i think they have  told alot of there work mate during these months and it has come to the executives and the higher ups attention and they want to help and since we are  the  higher ups . I have to make her come back to her normal life without letting her go for just my own sake .

There is also a company gala soon where different companies come over to discuss and look for potential partners . Most of the time the O'BRIAN'S always fund the gala . I have been avoiding such because I know for sure I'll meet people I wouldn't like to meet but for sure they'll be there.

" Sir ," a knock was heard on my office upstairs and on looking up i saw Anne at the door. " We are waiting for you to come down so that we may discuss our next plan about the debt collectors and about Mr Owen "He is apart of Mr O'Brians family he is also one of the shareholders. I have to ensure that the assets that belong to him come to me so that Cole cant take them.
" I'll be right there " Ann left and after a while I went downstairs , I looked around because i thought that Almasi was around she is chilled sometimes and I wouldn't ... Anyways and started walking to the basement . As i reached the bottom of the stairs i saw a female figure peeping through the hole and immediately i knew who she is . No-one has that perfect kind of ass.

Immediately i grabbed the back of her natural curled hair and yanked it backward making her wince and i knew a moan will escape from her. Before anything i placed my mouth on top of hers to prevent moan coming from her. Obviously she was shocked and we made eye contact immediately . I let go of her and moved away from her while placing my hands on my pocket .

Then i grabbed her hands and led her upstairs quietly. When we had arrived upstairs I let her go and turned to her . " What were you doing downstairs Almasi?" " I.... I.... Was just walking around " She kept fidgeting her legs and avoiding eye contact with me . I just stared at her for along time while leaning on to the counter making her nervous i assume.

" Clay" she called my name and we looked at each other " I want to leave here" she said making me straighten my posture . What? " I'm sorry that I've brought it up but i miss my life Sir please I'll make sure not to ...."
"No" i stated and turned to head to the kitchen to grab some water.

On turning around , she was on my feet kneeling in front of me. "Kindly i beg please! Please sir" I just opened my water bottle and drank water while looking down at her. Then i saw it her tears she was crying " i beg of you i miss my life i cant leave like this my mother needs me it has been more than three months right now" she placed her head on my shoes fully bowing and bawling " please ill do anything to just meet my mom i haven't spoke to her for ever i miss her please" " Why were you peeping and listening to stuffs that doesn't concern you" i asked calmly. Making her lift her face, looking up at me.

Almasi has brown eyes . Brown eyes that when they come into contact with light they resemble chocolate , they are beautiful i have to admit , tears were still running down her cheeks while strands of hair stuck on some parts of her cheeks. She had unbraided her braids and had natural super curly hair . She looked away after a while . I knew where her eyes had wandered and i was very aware of it. How does taste? How does it feel being in her while she screams and moan? What sound does she make before she finishes ?.What does her orgasm look like is it squirt or is it cum ?. Is she loud or quiet in bed ?