𝓐𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Short notice
This chapter contains a little of mature stuffs .
But anyways enjoy 😊.

He leaned casually against the door post his broad shoulders relaxed while his hands folded in front of him, his biceps muscles flexing and visible through his light blue shirt his gaze was fixed on me

"So let's get started shall we?" He said as he stared straight at me giving me a calm look, you would think he is suggesting we watch his favorite movie but I know otherwise.

When I woke up in the evening after being held hostage I was so angry at him and everything around me . How dare he kidnap me after trying to kill me then stab my arm exactly where the wound was ,I was so infuriated , luckily when I woke up it was cleaned and bandaged but still, i was stressed about my work , my family and worse was when I tried to leave, I was informed that I couldn't leave without Mr O'Briain permission and they took my phone and my cat was nowhere to be found too.

" What did you want to talk about darling that you couldn't wait till I arrive?" He asked nonchalantly as he unfolded his arms and placed them on his pockets .

He was fit, masculine just gorgeous and definitely hard , his trousers were slightly raised and I don't want to imagine what made him that way. Mastering the courage I had tried to build up , I spoke back at him while looking at his eyes that are void of any emotion other than boredom.

" First of all I'm not your darling so stop calling me that, I want you to know that you have no right to kidnap me and try to make me oblige to whatever you are planning , I want my phone back since I have to communicate with my parents especially my mother, she needs me right now , my cat is also an important being in my life so when you think of keeping me hostage I want my cat here, I'm also not your slave and I have the right to do whatever I want and I want to work Clay I.."

" pardon?"he spoke up approaching me slowly.

And that is when the confidence and courage flew out of the room and I became aware of who I was talking to .What have I done? "I.. I ..." no words could get out of my mouth.I felt dizzy and shaken. I started looking at everything except him.

Immediately I tried to look up he approached me so fast I had to stumble back and keep myself from falling and harshly grabbed my chin with his rough hands .I was forced to look straight at him in his eyes, those eyes that always have a bored emotion were replaced with something, something dangerous,

" what did you call me darling " he spoke so low and calmly you could think that he was talking about the weather .

"I.. was saying... um.. don't call me that.."He gave off a hearty chuckle you could hear his Adams apple vibrating.

He then let go of my chin politely and gently started caressing my hair , his finger trailing down from my cheek to my neck then he tightened his grip around my neck

" You snooped your nose around my business I put everything in yours , you should be thanking your God that you are even alive , I told you everything has consequences and they can vary , I could have cut off your vocal cord to prevent you from talking , remove your eyes to prevent you from being a witness , cut your hands to prevent you from writing down any details or draw anything and then let you go free and live your life otherwise you belong to me ,your body , your life belongs to me. And don't call me by my name darling"

What?.. I .. He really is considering destroying me . I don't know which is better? Either he physically destroys me completely but I'll be free or I just be well physically but be his slave ?

" choose wisely " he let me go and moved a little further from me then went to close the curtain.

I don't see this going well, he then turned and faced me