𝓒𝓵𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"welcome home darling " as soon as she switched on the lights I said it .

I have been waiting for her for a long time; Almasi Jackson. These whole time I have been watching her every move .

I noticed how stressed she looked during the meeting we held recently, I saw how she kept looking at me hoping we don't make eye contact , even at the cafeteria how her eye bags were visible or how she stopped eating when she turned to look at me . That's how I am here , apparently since Cole had found out from one of my men who is six feet under right now that someone had witnessed the murder of Owen that idiot , he had set it in him to finish her , not because he wants to protect me by getting rid of evidence , I know him so well but because if I'm exposed he'll be the one who will be more affected.

Most people view Cole and I differently , to the world Cole is the hero while I am the villain which isn't wrong but the fact is that Cole is a lion in a sheep's skin he likes to get away from stuffs and put it as if he is like the nice guy while I'm just pure evil which is not wrong thou .

It's not that I'm happy that she snitched and stuck her nose in my business, as a matter of fact I'm very angry . Mr Owen was supposed to give me the details of where to find the records that have the details of human trafficking conducted by Ronald and that would bring a big advantage on my part but when I saw her I just got mad and I had to shoot him, he kind of deserved it .

I saw how he grabbed Almasi's ass which was tempting for sure but it was embarrassing for her .

Anyways I got in here found a cat sleeping on the couch and it started hissing at me and scratched me, cute. I just held it by it's back skin and it calmed down but it kept giving me cautious eyes .I sat and waited till she arrived at her house .

When she got in the first thing she did was dropped her handbag and some stuffs on the floor then she opened the lights . Immediately I talked she frozed as if she couldn't breathe and slowly she turned to me . Her pupils dilated and the colour of her face was drained .

Oh , how I love the reaction she had plastered on her face. Then it was suddenly replaced by confusion and the anger

" Excuse me sir?! What brings you to my house ? If you could have wanted to kill me you could have done it there and then or just approach me immediately and get this done with instead of attacking my close ones and harming them . Kindly get out of my house"

interesting. I slowly stopped slouching on the couch and sat upright .

" Pardon?" That's all I had to say to make her come back to reality .

She was shocked by her own words . I stood up and took slow steps towards her and took out my dagger then swirled it on my finger. I then came close to her and started dragging my dagger down her arm

" Darling, it doesn't work that way, you stuck your nose on my stuff and I stuck both my hands on yours , you should watch that mouth of yours it will get you in big  problem "

I dragged it till it reached on her wound and stabbed it in.She let out a loud gasp and hissed in pain trying to free her hand from my grip.

" It doesn't work like that whatever comes out of ur mouth will lead to a consequence ok darling"

Her eyes were filled with rage but she knew otherwise. I then took out my handkerchief out which contains chloroform and put it on her nose to make her loose consciousness and fall on my arms.She has to come with me, staying here will be more danger to her and she is not supposed to die, not yet though.

*._____________________*.

" You are late Cl.. Clay " Ronald complained as I entered into house .