𝓐𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Clay hasn't been around even after his brother shot me and that was a week ago. So when I heard his voice the first thing I woke up , I was shocked .

I pretended to sleep ,not that I could even wake up. His brother had hurt me by making my leg paralysed for awhile so I cant even walk without clutches and for these seven days Bethany has been a surprisingly good person, making me soup,helping me wash up and it was nice, she even started telling me about this family.

Apparently Clay had refused to kill me while Cole was after me, someone with nothing .Gosh! The woman who was with Cole : Bianca is there sibling , Bethany told me a lot about them that was surprisingly weird since she didn't even look at me before or even breath the same air as me
and to say I was surprised was out of the question.

"Good morning sir, how many I help you?" Bethany said in a rush.

"How is she?" " She is getting better I mean her head ache since when she fell she had hit her head on the ground but it was not that big of an issue,"

After a while he answered" You can leave it here , I'll take care of her since it's not basically your work to b taking care of a grown woman " What? She didn't have to take care of me if only your brother didn't try to kill me .

"But sir.." " You heard me Bethany I'm giving you a day off"
This is worse than being with Bethany ten times. I'm so sure that he will torture me , it's like he even planned this. Why are people so heartless ?

I kept my eyes closed but my heart was pounding fast, I was just praying that it's all a dream . After a while I felt a hand on my forehead then it got removed , there was silence for some times then

" I think it's time to wake up darlin " his velvetly voice echoed in the room,well he knows I'm awake.
On opening my eyes I saw him , standing elegantly with his hands on his pocket looking down at me .

Today he had worn a gray t-shirt that gave a good view of his muscles with a black sweat pant.Laus immediately jumped on my bed and started meowing at me while purring on my face , she is so cute. I sat up and hugged her back. Surprisingly enough he helped me stand and carried me downstairs .

He then sat me on the chair and started preparing breakfast. The silence between us was so loud that it was disturbing me but I knew better. He worked graciously on the stove cooking eggs with bacon .

"How are you feeling today? " he asked as he placed juice , bacon ,bread and eggs on the counter and sat opposite me. "I'm fine" " Well you don't look fine " Well you aren't blind are you? And you can see.

" You should start taking some self defense lessons darlin "
" you shouldn't even keep me here in the first place , I'm doing nothing"

"Are you not cleaning around here?"

Anger starts building up in my chest , he really thinks this is what I came from Kenya to Canada for? Just to be his maid ? He really is looking down on me thinking I don't have a dream for myself or a goal ? I just looked at him but I'm really tired of all this bullshit.
" Not gonna talk?" " why don't we address the fact that your brother just shot me who is innocent and almost killed me? "

" And why should I discuss this with you darlin? As who ? You belong to me and these kinds of stuffs doesnt involve you at all"
I placed my fork down and looked straight at his icy eyes , the hatred I feel for him is just too much right now

" As a matter of fact Mr O'Briain, it involves me , my life is on the line and I don't get why you are trying to keep me out of this"
"Pick up that fork and eat the fuckin food, darlin these stuffs will only hurt you if you get involved so you better stay out of it" he stated while petting Laus.