𝒜𝓁𝓂𝒶'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

Right now I'm sitting on the my bedroom floor  leaning on my bed frame with Laus next to me while trying to think of how to start writing my resignation letter. Yesterday but one Clay and I had come to an agreement not even an agreement but i was ordered to resign and to   Leave the company moreover he wanted me to  go with him to the gala event  that will be next week so that he can give me back my freedom  weird is it. If someone had told me all this stuffs  last year or two years before  I could have laughed at them and told them to get there shits together because there isn't anything like it.  Or if someone had told me before that   My nosy ass would have brought me all this stuffs i wouldn't listen to them .

This life that i am living in I'm tired of it like really tired of all this shit . I want to just leave this place . I have dreams and goals to accomplish and now I'll ensure i escape from here ,after the gala I'll leave this place .  Yesterday some people came over and started making me  master lines for the gala and what I'll say  and how I'll  behave . Apparently  I was kidnapped by some of the company's opponent  with the aim of spilling some of the company secrets  which they later came to find out  I wasn't aware of them because i have no important position in the company apparently which is true. But Mr OBrian's team found me and now I'll be attending the gala as  Clays plus one  as a form of gratitude to  them.

Whatever , all i want is for me and my cat to leave this place , Laus has been treated well she is allowed to roam freely sometimes  Clay pets her and even  cat calls her . But as for me it's a different situation as much as Bethany has softened towards me she is still cautious around me.  I have no friends, no form of contacts and  I miss my family so much, my friends and how my daily life was .

One can say I'm used to this life where i have everything , food on my table , i don't have to work but no i don't .  And the other reason that I desperately need to leave is because of him. He is handsome and sexy and i know deep down i like him not a big crush but just a tiny  crush  on him. He got the sex appeal , apart from that he is beautiful like really beautiful when i was kneeling, apart from having a perfect view of his dick i got to have a perfect view of his jaw , his muscles , how he flexed them while drinking water or how he flexed them by opening a water bottle.

He had kissed me before and  no word could express how shocked and surprised  i was , I even became petrified of him or of his actions . What if he becomes bipolar and starts belittling me like before or calling me a slut like before. He basically changed to my surprise . I know I'm  far from hopeless romantic . He is beautiful from outside that is but  he has a dirty and ugly heart , i don't know him well  all i  know from the stories i hear he is not a good person at all.

As I was doing my touch up and finishing writing my letter, my door was opened wide and there stood there stood Clay all gracefully.   He looked tired and it wasn't even that late it was around 11 am , his tie was loosed placed around his neck and his  gray shirt was untucked. He had folded his  sleeves up wards giving a perfect view of his  muscular arms he had leaned on the wall staring down at me while his hair was a mess ,there was some dirt on his face and a tear on his collar . And i knew that he has been doing something dangerous.

Immediately Laus stood up , meowed and walked over to him and started circling his legs.  While he  knelt,petted  and picked her. He had a strong smell on him a mixture of sweat and earthy woods  and nature, it was musky." Good afternoon darling" I just looked at him , Looking at him I just remember what he has put me through, just one close step from being away from him.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked while grabbing the letter from me. And sitting next to me" Nice so whats the reason for your resignation?" " I found a better opportunity" False I'm jobless as of now and as of when i step out of this house with nothing except for the money he sent to my mom i don't even know what to do. " Any question?"He asked while staring at me. " No"