3

Our boy scars pov✨

Grian and Scar were flying back from the Buttercup camp, thinking up ways to annoy doc. "I can't believe he destroyed our beautiful live laugh love." 

"I know! What did he replace it with?"

"GOAT. His motto."

"What does that mean?"

"Grind, Optimise, Automate, Thrive. Stuuuupid."

Scar smiled as he looked at his red-sweatered cousin. It was almost impossible to find much recognition from the time Scar had first met him. (does that make sense? me am bad at gramma and spelin.) He would call him trustworthy, honourable. Well, maybe not honourable. Definitely a pranker. But still, it was hard to imagine him killing somebody in cold blood. 

They turned away from each other with a smile, and flew to their respective bases. 

*hour timeskip*

Scar was bored. He got out his new, shiny, gleaming communicator (yes! He had one!) and opened his chat with Grian, intending to see if they could do something. 

<sent 19:36> G?

<sent 20:02> G? You okay?

<sent 21:25> (totally not the time rn) G? Do you want me to come over?

Scar set down the com, concerned. He wasn't worried for Grian that much, as he knew the criminal could hold his own in a fight, but a few weeks ago Etho had mentioned something. He had dismissed it as needless worrying, but then  he had still been in the euphoria of being on a new, respawn-able server. He strained his mind to remember. 

(remember this is the mind of a 12 year old.) 

Something about world rules. 

An awful thought struck Scars brain as he scrolled through the main chat. 

docm77<sent 09:57> GRRRRIIIAN! SCARR! What did you do to my beautiful base?

Grian<sent 10:01> ;) you like it?

docm77<sent 10:06> I am gonna get you. Prepare to be embarrassed.

Grain<sent 10:07> you can try... there is nothing. 

docm77< I can go to ur base. There must be something.

An icy cold dread swept through Scar, as he sat, fearing his cousins life. 

(Okay. This feels really awkward, but if you are enjoying these stories, would you mind considering following me? Or voting on chapters?- 

<Witheress15 has died of YouTuber-Itis>

but seriously, it would help a lot. :)

Question of the chapter- what do you think doc will do? 

Teaser of next bit- 

Grian flew into the basement of the Cave-with-the-weird-purple-thing-in-it, wondering what the clamour was. 'What's that?' He murmured. 

As he landed gracefully, he saw exactly what. 

Doc, standing in the flickering light of one lamp, clutched a photograph. 

G's heart dropped. He recognised that. Oh, he really was an idiot. 

"Explain." hissed the cyborg. "Or I'm going to X and telling him everything." 

(That's all you get)