4

Meanwhile, back on Limited...

She fingered the bamboo-coloured band on her wrist with a sickening smile. 

It was stained with another's blood. 

She leant on the ledge of the window in her tower. Well, now her tower. First, it was her brothers and his husband's. Then it was hers and her brother's. Now it was hers. Just the way she liked it. As she ran her finger down the last lifesaver in the world, she scowled. The three people who had owned the others... her sons. 

Oh, how she hated them. 

First, when they didn't have a proper home, when they were sleeping under the stars... their father- he had been useless, just using up resources. They were 10 at the time. It had only taken a little bit of tnt in the Ties' base to convince them it was him. He deserved it, anyway. But no, they had decided to run away and abandon her to that bridge. 

She didn't care.

She was insane 

And she liked it. 

Scott's pov

Mr. Scott major's life had been a confusing one. 

First, he had been abandoned at the age of two. 

Then, Ren and his husband- oh, he couldn't even remember the name it was that long ago- had found him, and took him in for two years. 

Then, when he was four years old, he was sent to a bloodthirsty old creep that went by the name of Martyn, who was supposed to be safe. 

Now a criminal teen had whisked him away to another land. 

"There isn't anything particularly bad about this other land either," reflected Scott to himself as he put the finishing touches on a bright fedora. There was the peace, and respawn. And... there was Jimmy. His ears went red at the thought of his crush. It was a closely-guarded secrect (or so he thought.)

All was well on empires.

(Oh, I love a good cliffhanger. Bet you're wondering what happened with doc now...)