(No, this isn't a day and a half late, what do you mean?) 

(This one is short, but very important.)

X eye sumas pov

Xisuma was absolutely baffled.

He had searched through the database of the four new members, and had found absolutely nothing. No Player Statistics for any of them. And this on its own was concerning enough. The only way to wipe someone's stats was if they were banned. "But it can't be that!" he exclaimed. "Then they would be in the void!" Of course... there was another way. No-one had attempted it in over a century. Dangerous, illegal and difficult to both obtain and use, the Lifesaver was only owned by a few excempt people. 

Of course, X had heard stories...

Stories of people obtaining them through dark means, squirrelling them away. 

But that wasn't, that couldn't be...?

Right?

Xisuma glanced down at his pinging communicator, and scrolled the the most recent messages. 

<docm77 was slain by Grian using #####>

X blinked. The name of the weapon was almost... glitching. That never happened. He tapped on it, and the com just turned itself off. Just like that. 

X rubbed his eyes. Perhaps he was hallucinating. 

Or perhaps not. 

Grain's pov (who is  this grain character? I do not  know.)

(Also, if you like put what pov you want next. You can do ones we haven't had before. —> )

His eyes went red.

Vision clouded by a scarlet haze, he drew a sword- his sword, the weapon he had killed with- and charged at the cyborg holding the photo. 

The photo.

Oh, he was an idiot. 

Almost immediately the white haze of death surrounded him. 

He knew what he had just done was irrational. Impulsive. Stupid. He had thrown away his chance of a new start. 

But he couldn't help it. 

Grian laughed sadly as he ran his finger down the blade. "Just like my mother." But then he froze. If he even thought the slightest bit about...

The smog of trauma smothered his view as he went into a flashback. 

***