ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

"𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘓𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴".

" 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵...."

"𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰......."

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The world seems to be in better or sort, as the short (like albedo hairstyle) h/c hair male walk onto the streets of Yokohama.

His e/c eyes held coldness as he bypassed the crowds of people.

He look so soulless, some may assume him as one, he bore no emotion.

He walk and walk to reach somewhere.. His workplace? Maybe.

He halt, as his eyes flickered up at the building, of the detective agencies.

" Good morning, L/n" said a voice as his eyes landed onto the yellow eyes, that seems to be happy that the male have arrived the agency, despite he came late but for some odd reason none of it matter as long as they could just get a glimpse of the researcher even for a minute is enough for them.

"Ah, yes indeed.. Did I arrived late, Kunikida?" He simply asked while arranging his glove, the blonde hair male with low pigtail shook his head and smile warmly at the taller male.

"No, You have never been.. late"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯:

Y/n L/n, The ex-port mafia member who used to be known as the researcher until, the day Mori was proclaimed, death on the Mimic accident, he left the mafia without a reason though most was against him leaving as they wanted him to be the leader.

Some assume, he left because he was free from the clutches of the previous boss, yet, some believe he was never truly belong to Mafia.

He left his two students, One have become the boss and the other the right hand. They both argue with him for him to not leave yet.. He did..

Osamu accepted the situation as he assume Y/n left with Sakunosuke. But oh how wrong, he was to assume that only some thing have change.

Chuuya never accepted the situation of the senior that left, he wanted to dragged him back or even.. Ask why yet, he never got the courage to do so.