ℕ𝕒𝕟𝕒

"𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥.. 𝘉ut 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴.. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢*𝘴"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the talk with Jun'chiro as Akutagawa was alarmed when Jun'chiro quickly gaved his stamp to Him

As advice him it shouldn't matter if he killed the person too, who have hurt his sister as the world has no justice or mortality.

As you unamuse by the scene and walk inside the office room as Akutagawa eyes linger on your formed.

"Ranpo-san ask me to set a condition" said Kenji smiling alarming Akutagawa who was eventually staring at where you have went inside.

"Huh?"

"I have a perfect little job for you! Maeda elder sister wants us to help with some basic frame work."

"Maeda?" Akutagawa mutter in confusion as Kenji nod.

"Its really such a simple job" said Kenji smiling widely as Kunikida let out a sighed as he distract himself to you who have come out of the room.

"Oi, l/n-san you aren't planing to go home now are you?"

You blink and nod while holding your bag.

"Today I don't feel like staying for too long"

"You can't be serious.. Will you want to accompany me then?" Said Kunikida who approach you as Akutagawa stare at you for due minute and then left with Kenji.

Your blank expression makes Kunikida nervous.

"So..."

"To where?"

"...to.. Umm.." kunikida sweat dropped as he can't come with an excuse as you stare at him.

"To where?"

"...To a case? Uh yes a case"

"I'm not a detective... But I guess I can tag along" you said as Kunikida let out a sighed of relief and nodded.

"How is.. Your research going..?" Asked Kunikida as you both walk out of the agency as he was slightly nervous.

"Good"

"...on what are you researching about?" Asked Kunikida as you side glance at him with a blank expression.

"Recallation.. A type of potion to recall... Something" you said as he blink in confusion.