[Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ]

Special chapter for special thank to all the reader for 100+ hearts at quotev and 300+ votes at Wattpad!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.     |\    /|
  | ヽー-く |
  |      |
  |  O  O|
  ヽ_"  ^ ノ

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺/𝘯-𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪.."

.
.
.
.
.

Warning in advance: non consent touching and sexual talk is mention here.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

The air was suffocating instead I could not breath.

I wanted it to end.

I struggle to breathe.. As I hold onto his firm hands desperately trying break free... Funny how i eventually wanted to die..

But.. Not without.. You....

Your face was covered as your eyes were the only thing visible so, does your lips, your H/c long hair swayed a bit as the rubber band that tied your hair hair was no longer there instead it might have lossen or sort.

"P-please.. Wake.. Up.. " I muttered out as I barely stare at your glowing 2/e/c colour which was swirl with e/c colour.

"Answer me.." You said as your tone oh so cold as I recall that day.. No that event of the 'original'.

"W-why does i-it matter?" I muttered out as I was losing consciousness, I never realise without your ability, you was stronger in strength too.. No wonder Mori, Value you as his weapon.

"Dazai.." You hissed my named with such venoms as I almost lost my strength until, someone have try to punch you but fortunately you block it by quickly throwing me away from your hold.

As I was slammed on the wall but I try catching my breath while standing up staring at the fight.

As you mostly didn't even bother lifting a finger as Chuuya try to punch away your shield nor throwing thing work, neither does his gravity manipulation have affect on you especially can't lift you up or sort.

"Damn it! Who even are you?" shouted Chuuya as he was pissed by the ability user who was unaffected and the ability seems so familiar that it annoyed him that someone had the same ability as you or sort.

(He can't recognise it is you as the eyes are different.)

He started using the katana which was decorated on the wall to attack as you dodge it with your polearm.