ℝ𝕪𝕠𝕜𝕦

"𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥.. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳.. 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.. 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴.."

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Ever since, Kunikida heard about the Approval card, he had already decided what he would ask of Akutagawa. The original concept was formed even earlier.. Something that had put together in his mind for over a year.

'Good desciplines! Appointing him into disciplinary commitee, has a nice ring to it! Let's do it!' Thought Kunikida to himself determinedly.

.
.
.
.
:6:30 a:m:
.
.
.
.
.

As Kunikida stood at the apartment as he took in deep breathes and shouted, "Oi! Rookie its time to leave for work! Wake up and get ready, you were scheduled to wake up two and half hour ago!" As the shouting continue but he paused when he heard a voice.

"I'm over here, Senpai." Said Akutagawa simply on the rooftop alarming Kunikida.

"Your.. Already awake?"

"I'm a light sleeper.. And besides he is inside" said Akutagawa as Kunikida was confused.

As Akutagawa went inside to take his coat, Kunikida was confused of whom he mention yet, his mouth went agasp when he notice a certain h/c hair male sitting on the floor with a cup of tea in his hand, as breakfast was already present.

"oh? Your here too?" You simply said not batting an eye as Kunikida eyes widen as he blink thrice to comprehend himself whom he is seeing..

"What? Why are you here?"

"Drinking tea? I didn't knew the new rookie make fine tea for my a petite" you simply state keeping down the cup and standing up.

"I shall head over.. somewhere now" you said about to leave.

"Wait, your aren't going back to agency yet?" Asked Kunikida as Akutagawa took a seat and eat the breakfast that you made, according to how much he will eat. (It was little less as It seem Akutagawa doesn't prefer Breakfast much more likely cooking).

"I have something to do.. Regarding my research" you simply said then glance at Akutagawa.

"Thanks for the tea, I will return here tomorrow as well on regular timing" you simply said leaving Kunikida mouth agasp of what just happen as Akutagawa just silent eat his breakfast that is already finish.

"Huh? What?" Kunikida seems confused but.. The worse was none of you said anything about this matter as if it is disclose for now.

.
.
.
.
.

(At the agency).

"W-what..?" Muttered Jun'chiro alarmed to see you who arrive early.