𝕁𝕦𝕦 𝔾𝕠

"...C𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

It was raining again

As the thunder roared throughout the sky.

"L/n-sensei?" A voice calls out to you as your eyes lock with the cerulean blue eyes.

"Hmm?"

"You seem in a daze is there something not to your liking? Or do you need something?" He asked as he stood on the side.

Dared he does not approach your form unless allowed to as his sole purpose was to keep an eye on you despite he has work he obliged on the command of the boss.

Unfortunately, you couldn't get out of the watchful eye today.

"Well... Why am I not allowed to go to my research room? And tired myself in this boredom?" You ask with narrowed eyes as Chuuya frowns.

"The boss does not want you to work for anything regarding research... So it will be pointless to work yourself to do research... No?'

"Nakahara... I like researching not because it's my job but it is to fulfill my curiosity and boredom"

"...you often lock yourself... The last time you eventually passed out for not eating for a week... Years ago"

"...I won't and the fact that I felt I am more likely a captive more than been a member of the port mafia."

"..."

"Hate to admit... I kinda miss the old boss..." You mutter and walk to the bookshelves to read something.

"Both you and previous boss were close... Is that why you left?" Asked Chuuya slightly still annoyed with you leaving the Port Mafia.

"Not really... but at the same time perhaps..."

"...Do you not care about anyone else than the previous boss? Do you not care about the current boss... He often calls you his teacher and respects you... Do... You did not feel any regret leaving him... The port mafia or even..." 'Me...' The words me were silently said in his mind.

His eyes cast downward then glance at your gaze that seems to focus on him now.

The dullness and the feeling of distance were suffocatingly clear within your eyes as the mere image from the past was so distant.

"Precisely what do you think I was a part of Port Mafia for?"

"...what do you mean?"

"I was never loyal to Port Mafia"

"...Then why didn't you leave earlier, why leave if you did not care and for only job? It is still paid enough... the suffering of agony the boss felt when you left is still present in his eyes... You did not even look back without a care for the others and from here on you say you are not loyal? You were loyal enough to reject the government's offer to leave the port mafia and join the unusual power division or whatever! but you rejected it you even refused other traitors for you to betray the port mafia for money... And from here on you are saying you are not loyal?!"