ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

---- a:n- I wasn't planning on doing this but many ask about it so...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was too late

I was too late.

If only...

Just a little more time...

I could have saved them... Both...

I'm sorry... To have failed you...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When the phone rings and you excuse yourself... You were confused as you picked up the phone about why she was calling.

"Y/n," said the voice of the caller as you could hear her hasty breaths while you could hear the muffled cries.

"A person... That looks like you came at the door... I assume it was you... But"

"...where are you?"

"The secret door which you made but... I don't know how long it will take for him to find out..."

"...I will be there... Do not panic" you replied rushing inside the orphanage and taking the key that was on the cabinet.

"Nakajima, I'm taking your car for now"

"Huh? Sensei?! Wait!" Before Atsushi asked you more you left.

The expression he saw was nostalgia... As you seem so Panik and in hurry.

He quickly dives into his pocket and calls the number.

"Hello, Dazai-san!"

"Huh? Respectfully talk, brat"

"Chuuya-san please can you give it to Dazai-san it is urgent"

"Huh?"

"It's about Sensei"

As quickly Dazai took the phone from Chuuya and answered in a slight worried. "Atsushi-kun what is it?"

"Dazai-san... Sensei went off alone with my car"

"Why? Did he? Why didn't you stop him?"

"He was in a very hurry... He didn't give a clear explanation"

"..." Dazai quickly turns to the guards.

"Search the car number (no. Of the car)! Immediately trace the location!"

"Huh? What's all this about?" Asked Chuuya as Dazai walked around the office with a panicked face muttering.

"I shouldn't have let him go out today! He should be back... He will be fine... He won't leave me not yet... Would he?"

"Boss? What is it about Sensei?"

"Y/n-sensei... Ran away..."

"...huh?!"