𝕪𝕠𝕟

"𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦.. 𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺.."

------𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘰---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The footsteps halt as the door creak open.

The blonde hair male stare at the criminals that Akutagawa have caught. Their faces were cut and slash.. Some even lost their toes or even fingers but.. Alive. They were five people.

As Kunikida glance at the paper he hold and confirmed it was the criminals who were kidnapping childrens for Ransome and even trafficking.

"Good grief.. It is seems like he is not suited for disciplonary committee after all.." He smile a bit.

"I know.. I said to carry out your schedules work.. But where's the pwrson who shortened the work it by an entire week? Geez.."

"Indeed, It is remarkable how fast he carry out his work" said another voice alarming Kunikida who glance at the person on the wall smoking.

"..." His eyes narrowed to see the h/c hair male who was smoking while leaning on the wall, as he glance at Kunikida.

"Yo! Want to smoke?" You asked, your e/c eyes boredly stare at him as your expression held no emotions, you approach him which alarm him.

'I didn't even sense his presence' thought Kunikida who frowned.

"You shouldn't smoke, it is not good for health"

"..." You just sighed and step the cigar onto your feet.

"So, did he finally got his stamp?"

"Huh? Uh yes I'm.. About to give it to him" said Kunikida who smile a bit as you nod. Your dull e/c eyes side glance at the fallen criminals who squeak in fear.

"Have you seen... Yosano?" You asked as Kunikida nod.

"She is.. at her office"

"Alright"

"Was there something you need from her?"

"Maybe.. I will just check up on her office if she is there" you said while
You walk by, as the door close making Kunikida to let out a deep sighed.

'Sometimes, I forget how Hard it is to talk to him sometimes..'

.
.
.
━━━━━━━ ∙ ʚ💊ɞ ∙ ━━━━━━━
.
.
.

The silence of the room was overwhelming as the two individuals sat on the chairs.

One was a women with straight dark hair that is rolled into a bun. Her magenta eyes stare at the male infront of her who was casually rolled the glass ball.