02

╰┈➤ ❝ That's my Strawberry Milk! ❞

I walked through the hallway, looking for my friend. But instead met with someone I've been avoiding. "Hey, Teddy." I turned around to see Heeseung smirking. "Can you not call me that here?" I whispered. "Nope. Why? Are you embarrassed?" He leaned down to me.

I looked away, "Nope." I walked over to where my friend was standing. "Ooh~ Nari with a guy~" "Shut up, Ryujin." "Alright~" We entered the class and the class started afterwards. But all I could think about was Heeseung.

"Pst, yah!" "what?" "You've been staring into space for an hour. Class is over." Dangnabbit. We had a free class so I spent the time drawing, but somehow, I started drawing something that looks and reminds me of Heeseung. I must be insane. 

Afterwards, it was lunch time so Ryujin and I walked to the cafeteria.

"Yah, just tell me what's going on in your mind, Ri." "Fine. That guy I was talking to, is my brother's friend. And he likes calling me Teddy because of my teddy bear pants. And now I can't stop thinking about him..." "Hmm, so you have a crush on him?" "NO." I exclaimed.

I looked to my left to see Heeseung and Woo. WHY NOW?! "Yah, are you alright?" Woo asked as I nodded blankly. I could see Heeseung trying to hide his smile, which made my ears red. "Yah, your ears are red!" Woo exclaimed as I covered them with my hands and ran to the bathroom.

I entered the bathroom and washed my face multiple times before sighing. Why does Heeseung make me feel like this? I walked out just to bump into a hard chest. "ouch." "You should watch where you're going, Teddy." UGH-

I tried escaping from him but he held my wrist and dragged me. "Where are you even bringing me?!" "To eat of course." He brought me to the cafeteria and sat me down beside Ryujin. "Wait, I gotta take my food-" I was cut off by Heeseung placing a tray of my favourite foods in front of me, with strawberry milk too?!

I drank my milk after eating but Heeseung grabbed it. "Hey!" But he just raised it up higher. Why did he have to be so goddamn tall?! I gave up and sat down, crossing my arms. Ryujin and Woo laughed as Heeseung drank my strawberry milk while I widened my eyes.

Didn't I drink from that already? That's an indirect kiss?! I obviously couldn't tell him to stop. He then gave it back to me. I continued eating but choked when someone kicked my foot. I had no choice but to drink the strawberry milk. I noticed Heeseung smirking before leaving with Woo.

"Yah! Did you see that?!" "what-" "He was flirting with you!" "no way..." I sighed as I threw the empty carton. Was he actually flirting with me? Does he like me or is he a playboy? He does seem like one, but my brother would never be friends with a playboy.

I spent the rest of the day overthinking. Thankfully, my brother wasn't home yet. I changed into cinnamoroll pyjamas and plopped myself onto the couch while eating ice cream. But then, the door opened revealing not only Woo, but also Heeseung?!

I sat down properly as I looked away from the two. "Heeseung sit down, and I'll make some ramyeon. Want some, Nari?" I nodded as I scooted away from Heeseung. Woo went to the kitchen as I was left alone with Heeseung.

"Cinnamoroll pyjamas today, huh?" Heeseung slyly grinned as I stepped on his foot, making him yelp. "Stop teasing me, you son of a motherless nugget!" Heeseung laughed as I smacked his head. "Yah, I'm older than you, Shorty!" "So what?!"

Heeseung and I argued until Woo came. And I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the arguments. We ate ramyeon all together and I kept noticing Heeseung staring at me. My heart rate kept accelerating every time I made eye contact with him.

Am I starting to like him?