13

*im making nari's aunt like 25 here, so she isnt calling her aunt*

╰┈➤ ❝ A day at the theme park~ ❞

I jumped on the couch as my aunt sighed, sipping her coffee. "Sweetie, you're 21." "Join me!" Eunri laughed as she jumped with me. Woo came by and got the shock of his life. "YAH GET DOWN." Eunri laughed, smacking his head. "You do this every day at my house, why can't I do it at yours, huh?!"

Oh yeah, my aunt, Eunri is only 4 years older than me! Eunri whispered into my ear before dragging me into her car, leaving Woo at home. Woo doesn't wanna go and we're trying to guilt-trip him but it's not working...

"So...." Eunri said as she drove to Heeseung's house. "Tell me about your boyfriend~" "Stop~ You're going to meet him~" "Fine~" We stopped at Heeseung's place as I stepped out. Before I could even ring the doorbell, a smiley Heeseung appeared before me.

"Hello, cutie~" He hugged me tight as I hugged him back. "Are you excited?" "Of course, since I'm going with you~" I dragged him to the backseat, noticing his little pout. Eunri laughed, making me turn to her in confusion. 

"Now then, Nari. Are you really going to sit with me when your boyfriend is back there all by himself?" I rolled my eyes, going to the backseat beside Heeseung. "Nice to meet you, Heeseung!" "Nice to meet you too, Aunt Eunri." "Oh, just call me Eunri, you're like 3 years younger than me."

"Oh, you dyed your hair!" I pointed to Heeseung's hair. He nodded and gave me a pretty smile. "Does it look okay?" "You look great..." I'll be honest, his blond hair made him look even more good-looking.

The whole ride consisted of me snacking, Eunri humming and Heeseung playing with my hair and my hands. When we arrived at the newest theme park, it was quite hard to find a parking spot. It seemed that A LOT of people came today.

Our first spot was the gift shop. As soon as I entered, Heeseung placed a headband on my head. "Seriously? A bear?" "Hey, the park IS animal-themed, so..." I smiled before placing a deer headband on him. "A deer?" "You remind me of Bambi!" I smiled brightly as he pinched my cheeks. "You're seriously adorable."

The theme park had many different rides and even an ice rink! I suck at ice skating but both Eunri and Heeseung forced me to join them. Yes, I slipped and fell on my arse MANY times. Eunri was dying of laughter and I could tell Heeseung was holding in his laugh. For the most part...

After skating, I sat down on one of the benches, feeling a little cold. Heeseung came and sat next to me. "Are you cold?" "No, it's fine." I smiled, but he just frowned. "Yeah, you're cold. I'm giving you my jacket." He took off his jacket and made me wear it. He even zipped it up, making Eunri laugh. "You look like a penguin!" 

"A cute one." Heeseung chuckled, patting my head. "Hey, but aren't you cold now? You're just wearing a t-shirt." "I would rather freeze than have you get sick. Plus, you're wearing a skirt, you must be freezing." I sighed, what did I do to deserve such a boyfriend?

---------------------------------------------------

After a long, fun day at the theme park, we stopped at a cafe. "Nari, what coffee do you want?" "Ah, I don't drink co-" "She only likes frappes, strawberry one to be specific." I chuckled seeing Heeseung's smug face. "Ooo, it seems that your boyfriend remembers all your little details~" 

We sat down in the corner while drinking. I suddenly felt a hand intertwining with mine. I turned to Heeseung to see him calmly scrolling Instagram. Does he wanna leave? Just then, Eunri got a call, making her stand up and leave. "You guys can go, I have to go somewhere~"

Me and Heeseung rode a taxi to his house. The taxi driver was a very friendly person, he complimented us. "You guys are such a cute couple, oh to be young and handsome!" "Ahjussi, you're still very handsome." Heeseung truthfully said, making the taxi driver smile.

Heeseung paid for our ride, dragging me into the house. "what's up?" I asked as Heeseung pulled me in for a hug. "nothing, just felt like hugging you." "okz, im gonna go wash up" 

------------------------------------------------

I was waiting for Nari to finish washing up, and I scrolled tiktok to find a little prank. "pretending to sleep to see what she does" I liked the idea of Nari laying beside me while hugging me. I'm pretty sure that's what she'd do.

------------------------------------------------

I got out of the bathroom to find Heeseung sleeping. I tiptoed to him before kneeling beside the bed. He looks so pretty, what the heck. I could never sleep looking like that, my mouth would be open...

Anyway, I ran my hand through his soft hair before reaching my hand to his face. I gently slapped his cheek. Sike, you thought I was gonna kiss him. Nah, I just wanted to try slapping a guy, it sounds fun. Don't worry, I kissed his cheek afterwards, just to make sure he doesn't get a nightmare or something.

I was about to leave when my wrist got pulled and I fell onto the bed. "you were awake?" "yes, honey. Now tell me, why'd you slap me??" Heeseung pouted making me laugh. "eh, just felt like slapping you, y'know?" 

Heeseung blinked before going off to the bathroom. Is he mad? Pft, he can't be mad over a little slap. ... is he tho?

When he came out of the bathroom, he immediately went to me. I blinked when he picked me up, placing me on his lap. what is happening?!

He held my face and brought it close to his. "I'm not mad at you." He whispered. I stayed silent, processing this situation. Heeseung, wet hair, lap, me. "I just thought that you would hug me, that's it."

"ah, you want a hug?" I tilted my head, and he immediately nodded. I found him cute so I hugged his waist. 

My day ended with Heeseung singing me a song after I kept pestering him about how he never sings when I'm with him.