11

╰┈➤ ❝ Who's the Beach Heartthrob? ❞

I woke up due to a million kisses all over my face. I groaned, "Hee, stop~" "no~" "Let go of me~" I yawned since his arms around my waist were literally so tight. "No, I'm not letting you go~" "why~" "It's too early to get out of bed." 

I sat up a little to look at the clock, "HEESEUNG, IT'S ALMOST 8 AM" "so?" "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR BREAKFAST-" He cut me off by pecking my lips. "Shh, it's still early." I sighed, wiggling out of his grip.

Heeseung was just staring at me while lying down on the bed. "w-what?" "Nothing, you just look cute." I blinked before running to the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth before feeling a pair of arms around my waist once again.

"wat sho u wont? (what do you want?)" Heeseung chuckled before brushing his teeth, while still holding me of course. I finished brushing my teeth and was about to leave but I was blocked by the Hee Wall Of Lee Heeseung.

Afterwards, we changed (separately) and got ready to go eat breakfast. Heeseung insisted we hold hands but I didn't wanna risk getting attacked by his fangirls. 

When we entered, we were greeted by a very smiley Woo and Ryujin. "You guys look happy?" "Of course, Ryujin is here with me-" Ryujin shut his mouth by feeding him a piece of omelette making everyone laugh. Oh yeah, Woo has a crush on Ryujin, and he's VERY obvious about it.

After breakfast, the teachers announced that we'd have to change into swimsuits because we'd be going to the beach in an hour or so.

I felt kinda nervous going out with my swimsuit. I usually don't like revealing clothes but Mom had bought me this swimsuit so I had no choice.

I got out of the bathroom to see Heeseung wearing a literal PLAIN BLACK T-SHIRT (with a shirt over it) AND OH MY BISCUITS, HE'S HAWT-

"Are you ready to go-" Heeseung cut himself off as he saw me. Do I look bad? I should have not worn this. Now he's gonna think I'm a... disgusting woman! I looked away before walking over to the bed, hiding myself under the blanket.

"Nari? What's wrong?" He asked as I stayed quiet. "Love?" I could sense that Heeseung sat on the bed, tugging on the blanket. "I don't wanna go." I said lowly. "hmm, why?" He asked sweetly. I gulped, "Uhm, I look weird don't I?" 

Heeseung stayed silent making me look down. "Love, you look amazing." "You don't mean that, do you?" "What do you mean, hmm?" "Why did you look so shocked?" "O-oh, I was just shocked since I never saw you wear something like that." 

"Is it too revealing?" I asked, poking my head out just to see Heeseung smiling at me.

"No, you look so amazing." I could see him gulp before shaking his head. "Now, let's go?" I nodded getting out of the blanket. While in the elevator, I noticed Heeseung's ears were red. "Are you alright?" "Y-yeah." "Tell me?" "Hmm, fine. It's just that I had the urge to kiss you the moment I saw you."

That one sentence made me go crimson-red. "O-oh..." The elevator door opened and it revealed a smiley Woo with an embarrassed Ryujin. "What's wrong with her?" Heeseung nudged Woo as he grinned. "I called her pretty." He whispered to Heeseung but I managed to hear. 

I giggled going to Ryujin. "It seems my bestie over here is shy~" "Shut up. Your ears are bloody red right now." She rolled her eyes as I gasped, covering my ears. I looked beside me to find Heeseung chuckling amusingly.

---------------------------------------------------

While everyone went swimming, Nari mostly stayed on the sand, playing with it. I found it adorable how every time she saw an animal like a seagull or a crab, she'd wave to it. She even made a little house for a crab. 

I sat beside her ruffling her hair. "Don't you wanna go in the water?" "Uhm, I'm kinda scared." "You can't swim?" "No, I can. But what if there's a shark?" I chuckled at her thoughts as I pulled her up. "Sharks can't come here, it's illegal. They'll go to jail."

Nari rolled her eyes as I pulled her to the shore. She played in the water for a while before she wiggled to me like a penguin. How is she so cute all the time?

"What's wrong?" "Can I go back?" "Hmm, sure." I noticed that there were many creepy guys near us. She might've been uncomfortable, I thought. I brought her to the mat as she sat down. "Wait here, I'll get ice cream."

Well... that was a bad decision.

Because right when I came back, 4 disgusting men were surrounding my girlfriend. "Hey! Leave her alone!" I yelled, throwing a can of soda at them. 3 of them left, while the big buff one remained. 

"Why? Is she your girl or something?" "Yes, she is. Now leave already, you buffoon." "You-" He tried punching me but I dodged and kicked his knee. He might be buff, but he's a little weakling. It's probably just steroids or something.

I sat down beside Nari, she had her knees to her chest, clearly looking uncomfortable. I warmly smiled at her, taking my buttoned shirt and placing it on her legs. "You should've called me." "I didn't wanna worry you..." She looked down making me feel bad.

---------------------------------------------------

Heeseung hugged me as he whispered, "If you don't wanna worry me, please call me when you need me." I nodded as I left to go to the bathroom. 

When I came back, I saw like 10 girls, surrounding Heeseung. He looked panicked since he kept looking around. I slowly approached him and he suddenly hugged me and pecked my lips, making me freeze. 

"I told you, I have a girlfriend." He said proudly as the girls left. One of them said, "She's literally the luckiest woman ever." I looked at Heeseung to see him smiling brightly.

"Are you happy cuz you were surrounded by a bunch of girls in bikinis?" I asked, rolling my eyes. Heeseung laughed, pulling me into a tight hug. "Nope, I'm happy cuz you're jealous." "am not!" "you are, cutie." "why do you have to be the beach's heartthrob?" "I wonder too, I just wanna hug you peacefully-" "SHUT UP"

The day went by fast as we all had a lot of fun back at the hotel pool. The funniest thing that happened was Beomgyu, falling flat on his face into the pool, trying to impress Minjoo. Everyone laughed even louder once Minjoo facepalmed herself. 

Tomorrow, we'll be going back home! I'm excited since we'll have a few days' break and my aunt is bringing me to an amusement park next week!

YO WHAT UP MY FELLOW PEOPLEEE

*i changed strawberry farm to an amusement park cuz im out of ideas :P

hope you liked this <3