14

╰┈➤ ❝ Heartbreak? ❞

Waking up to see Heeseung's face has surely got to be my favourite. But this morning, I couldn't find him anywhere. I went to the kitchen and all I saw was a note.

good morning, Nari!

I have a job interview today at the town centre, so I might come home a bit later

don't worry about me and make sure to eat your meals!

I smiled at the last sentence before going to cook myself some breakfast. 

I spent the day by myself since all my friends were busy. It was very boring but I managed to waste time by attempting to crochet a dinosaur.

Time had passed and it was already 8 PM, Heeseung never stayed out until this time. I decided to go out to the centre but didn't have enough money for a taxi ride. I was about to go back home when I noticed Heeseung.

I smiled widely and was about to approach him... a girl grabbed his face and deeply kissed him. They stayed like that for over a minute, my brain stopped functioning.

I could feel my heartache as I walked away. I walked past a restaurant but stopped when someone called me. "hey sweetie, are you okay?" A grandma held my hands and looked at me. 

I shook my head as she hugged me. "you know what will cheer you up?" I shook my head once again before she dragged me to sit down.

She brought me a bottle of soju and I immediately declined. "ah, I don't drink alcohol-" "how old are you?" "21-" "then you must drink it! It will help clear your mind, trust me."

I trusted her and gulped down a glass. I hadn't noticed that I made a signature 'ahjussi' sound afterwards. For some reason, I did feel a little better. I kept drinking as the grandma smiled at me.

---------------------------------------------------------

I ran around, ringing her phone but she won't answer. I was so stressed, what if she saw that drunk lady kiss me? I hope she's okay...

What happened was that after my interview, my new boss invited us for dinner. And since we're all adults, we did drink. But this one lady drank way too much and mistook me for her husband.

And since I drank too, I couldn't process what was happening. But I was pretty sure that I saw Nari run from my direction.

I looked into each shop, asking the owners if they had seen her, but everyone said the same thing. "she went straight." 

After 30 minutes of searching, I finally got a call. "Nari! Where are you?!" "hehe, hi heee!!" "Nari?" "Heeseung-ah, I'm drunk, hehehe!" "do you know where you are?" "oh, oh? There was a huuugee red sign!" Before I got to ask more, she hung up.

I looked around until I found a restaurant with a red signboard. 

Once I got in, a grandma welcomed me. "uhm, have you seen a lady who wore a white top and a racer jacket?" "oh, are you the bastard?" "HUH?" "the lady there has been screaming for an hour, you should go to her." the grandma slapped my back.

Nari with messy hair and a flushed face waved to me. I sat beside her, "Nari..." "I hate you, bastard." "what did I do? hmm?" "you, you! You kissed another girl!" "you're mistaken, she kissed me, honey." 

"so?! You enjoyed it!" "why would I wanna kiss a mid-thirty-year-old woman instead of you? tell me that, hm?" "I don't know..." 

I carried Nari on my back as I walked back to my house. "Heeseung-ah." "hm?" "you left me all alone today, and I finally drank soju!" "I'm sorry, I won't leave you alone again." "aigoo, why are you so serious?!"

I chuckled hearing her speak like an elderly woman. Nari suddenly leaned near my ear. "I really like you, Heeseung-ah." My smile dropped when I felt a sharp pain on my ear. "NARI, WHY ARE YOU BITING ME?!" 

"ahaha, that's what you get for leaving me!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

My head throbbed as soon as I woke up. I looked to my left to see Heeseung grinning. "never knew you would ever be that drunk" "how much did I drink?" "the grandma said you drank 3 bottles..." He sighed, "even I can't drink that much." 

I ate breakfast with a horrible headache since the hangover soup tasted bad. "sorry, this was my first time cooking hangover soup" Heeseung scratched his head making me laugh. "it's fine but... did I do anything stupid last night?" 

"stupid? Oh, man, you did more than that!" "really?!" "you were going around jumping and then found a streetlight. You hugged that streetlight and started climbing it, screaming. You called yourself Kim Yuna in front of all those people and-"

"ENOUGH" I shut his mouth with my hand. "I'm never letting you drink ever again." "yes sir!" Heeseung smiled before patting my head.

"..." "..." "..." *ringggggggggggggggg* "hello?" "YAH KIM NARI, YOU DRANK?!" "bye-"

hi guyzz

so sorry for not updatingg

its just that I dont really have good ideas for this wattpad thing anymoree

but I'll still continue this book whenever I have time!

about first snow, I might drop that since I really am clueless of what to do with that 😞

bye <3