03

╰┈➤ ❝ Strawberry Cheesecake? ❞

Today, I did not have classes again but I did have a shift at my part-time job. Since I like sweets and desserts, I work at a cafe. I don't drink coffee though, so I work at the bakery section. 

I changed into my work clothes, thank god, we don't have a strict dress code. My friend, Yunjin, also works with me so I'm not lonely. 

After a few hours, two men came in. One of them went to Yunjin, who was in charge of the drinks. And the other came to me. "What would you like- huh?!" Heeseung?! "We meet again, Teddy~" 

I sighed, "What do you want?" "I'd like a strawberry cheesecake, cinnamon roll and a chocolate roll." I handed him the goods as he paid for them. But then, he left the strawberry cheesecake on the counter. "Heeseung!" He turned around and tilted his head. "You left this."

He smiled before shaking his head, "It's for you." HIS SMILE IS SO SJCJNEJ AND ITS FOR ME?! I gulped before nodding as he headed out with his friend. After my shift ended, I sat down on one of the chairs and took out the strawberry cheesecake out of the employee fridge.

My manager came out and questioned me, "Did you pay for the cheesecake?" "Uhm no... One of the customers paid for it and gave it to me." "Do you know them?" "Yes, he's my brother's friend." "Ooh ~ he likes you then~" She teased me before leaving.

I ate the cheesecake as I thought, how did he know this is my favourite? Hmm, Woo must have told him.

-------------------------------------------------------

I smiled seeing Nari eat the cheesecake. No, Woo didn't tell me her favourite things. Way before I met Nari, I always watched her. She always made me feel like I wanted to protect her and treat her to everything she liked.

When I finally met her, she was wearing teddy bear pants. Which I thought was very cute, so I started calling her Teddy. Nari is such a cute person, not only her looks but her personality too. In the entire year of watching her, she never once got mad at anyone. Except for a frog.

I swear I'm not a stalker, I just always find myself looking for her everywhere I go. And it helped me that her brother is my close friend.

My friend Beomgyu, came and patted me on the shoulder. "Yo, Hee. You're turning to that one kid." "Which kid? There's 6 of them?" "The one that's tall and Japanese." "You mean Ni-ki?" "Yeah him, A SIMP."

The two of us sighed before walking away. Does Nari even realize how much I like her? Of course, she doesn't, I'm not obvious enough.

How could I capture her heart?