09

╰┈➤ ❝  Cute Girlfriend X Charming Boyfriend ❞

While walking in the hallway, I didn't bump into anyone, luckily. I peacefully walked to class before getting pounced on by Ryujin. "HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" I screamed as she crossed her arms. 

"Tell me. EVERYTHING." "Alrighty, first of all. HOW DID YOU KNOW I HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" "Ohh that? Heeseung was going around telling everyone how cute his girlfriend is." "Then... why did you think it was me?" "Who else in this world is named Nari, loves strawberries, blushes easily, AND Kim Chan-woo's sister?!"

We sat down in our seats, not listening to the lecture at all. Instead, I was talking about Heeseung. And Ryujin was suspiciously smiling every time Woo was mentioned. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "Do you like Woo?" "Who? Chan-woo?" I nodded as she looked away. "Ew, why would I like that idiot?"

Hmm, suspicious indeed. Anyway, our conversation was cut short because... "Students, tomorrow we will be having a trip." The students roared in excitement. "BUT. Your classes will be mixed. You will NOT be sharing a dorm with your friends. Instead, you will make new friends." 

"BUT WHY?!" One student yelled, pretty sure his name was Beomgyu. "Because... oh I don't know. Go ask the management." She rolled her eyes as the class roared with laughter. 

"But who'll be our dormmate?" "Oh, that? You'll find out during lunchtime. There's a board thing outside the cafeteria." 

Lunchtime came around real quick, everyone hoarded the board thing immediately. Some people were cheering while others were screaming in frustration. I was also screaming in frustration, WHY DID I HAVE TO BE WITH HEESEUNG?! I WAS QUITE ALRIGHT AVOIDING HIM TODAY?!!

In the cafeteria, I hid behind Ryujin as we sat in our regular table. I was peacefully eating my sandwich when a guy came and sat beside me. "Hey, cutie~" I was ridiculously disgusted by his attempt at fluttering my heart. 

"Uh, who are you?" I asked, trying not to sound rude. "Oh my, does little Nari not recognize the one and only, Kim Minho?" "no." The flabbergasted face he had made me sure that I had broken his ego. I really never heard of him, but now that I've met him, he's surely a weirdo.

That guy cleared his throat before touching my hand, making me barf on the inside. "Well, I like you." "And I don't." "What? How? I'm literally the most handsome guy here??" "No, you're not. He is." I said. Well, there goes my intention of avoiding...

I pointed behind him just to see him turn his head around and gasp. "You think he's handsome?" "Of course, he's my charming boyfriend?" I tilted my head, smiling at a proud-looking Heeseung behind him. "H-he's your boyfriend?" "Yes, I am. Now shoo~" Heeseung fakely smiled as he yeeted Minho away from our table.

I didn't notice that Ryujin had already left the table since she usually loves dramas like those. Maybe she just didn't wanna be involved.

Heeseung sat beside me before patting my head. "You did a great job." "what" "Nothing, here." He handed me a strawberry milk carton before giving me the sweetest, brightest smile in the universe. I must've been a hero in my past life...

"Oh yeah, I'm your dormmate!!" Heeseung exclaimed as I shut his mouth. That was more like slapping his mouth but whatever. He sulked as he pushed my hand away, "If you want to shut me up, give me a kiss." I widened my eyes before looking around to see if anyone heard that.

"SHUT UP" "nope." Well, you could say that he went on and on about how he'd ignore me for the rest of his life for not kissing him and so on. I was pretty sure that I had a headache already. So I sighed and quickly pecked his cheek. 

Heeseung then had the guts to smile brightly even after embarrassing the crackers out of me. Afterwards, I went out for a walk since class wouldn't start after 30 minutes. Of course, Heeseung followed behind me. 

"Hey, cutie~" He cooed as I ignored it, squatting down to reach a cute flower. I finally got it after a few tries and showed it to Heeseung, completely forgetting that I was mad at him. "Hee! Look! It's so cute!" 

Heeseung smiled and grabbed the small flower, he suddenly tucked my hair behind my ear. "Now it's cuter since the one wearing it is the cutest." My ears went red as I looked at the glass behind him, he placed the flower behind my ear.

"Uhm, it's quite hot, right? Let's go in-" He stopped me from escaping, handing me a handheld fan. "You should get a few more flowers." He pointed to the bush behind me.

---------------------------------------------------

I told Nari to get a few more flowers since I wanted to get a photo of her. She looked really cute today with her hair styled with a bow and a flower hair clip. She squatted beside the bush as I immediately took out my phone and snapped a pic.

She didn't even notice, great! I stared at the photo shown on my phone as I pursued my lips, trying not to smile. "Hey, what're you smiling at?" Nari peeked her head as I hid my phone. "Nothing, let's go." I held her hand and walked back to class.

Phew, if she finds out this, she'd definitely blackmail me to Woo. 

After classes ended, I sent Nari home. "See you tomorrow, cutie." "I thought you liked the name Teddy?" "Well..." I leaned down to her face. "We're dating now, I need to call you something cuter." I smiled before pecking her lips and leaving. 

Yes, I saw the idiotic smile plastered on her blushed face. And yes, I am also smiling like an idiot.

I can't wait to be her dormmate tomorrow. This trip would be the best of all trips since I would be stuck with my one and only cute girlfriend.

 This trip would be the best of all trips since I would be stuck with my one and only cute girlfriend